Carnival (KSIjzl)

•Pairing: KSI & Tbjzl (JJ and Tobi)
•Prompt: JJ takes Tobi out on a date to a carnival even though he knows Tobi hates carnivals.
•Warnings: None
XIX
I let out a content sigh as I put on my hat to match my all white outfit today, I usually wear this outfit when it's a special occasion, and it is.

JJ is taking me out on a surprise date, even though we've been together for almost a year already, every date with him is special.

He always over does it, bringing flowers and planning some extravagant night for us.

Don't get me wrong, I love every moment of it, especially when he takes us somewhere extremely romantic that I get the chance to kiss him whenever possible.

I hear the doorbell ring and rush to get the door, opening it to reveal JJ holding red roses with a smile on his face.

"You didn't have to do that Jide." I say and smile, taking them anyway and smelling them.

"I know, but anything for my baby." He says and steps forward, kissing me softly.

I smile into the kiss and pull away after a moment, going to put the roses in water before we leave.

When I finish displaying them in the middle of the countertop I walk back over to find JJ, seeing him looking at the view from the balcony.

"Pretty view right?" I say and step next to him, just to have him step behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Not as pretty as you." He says, kissing my neck lightly.

"Such a charmer." I tease and he laughs a little, grabbing my hand and leading me back inside.

He grabs his keys and we walk out of my flat, closing the door behind us before taking the lift downstairs.

I snap a quick picture in the mirror on the lift when he looks away, posting it on my Snapchat and captioning it 'Date night'.

"You're gonna love where I'm taking you." He says and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"I always do." I say and he smiles, a light blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"That's because I'm the most amazing boyfriend you could have." He says with a cocky tone and I laugh, shaking my head.

"Whatever." I shove him lightly, the lift reaching the ground level and us walking out to his car.

We both get in and about ten minutes into the drive he makes me close my eyes, claiming it's a surprise.

He parks and gets out, opening my door and helping me out, still making me keep my eyes shut to not ruin it.

"Ok only a few more steps." He says, we've been walking for about five minutes and I've trusted him to not let me fall, even though I already almost have twice.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod, opening my eyes and immediately frowning.

"Are you joking? You know I hate carnivals!" I throw my hands up and JJ makes an amused face.

"Yeah, I know that, but I'm gonna make you love them. Come on." He grabs my hand and I groan, walking with him anyway.

When we enter the are where it all is, it's not too crowded, which is good because that would've been a deal breaker.

"You're lucky Jide, I was about to turn around and walk out of here if it was packed with angsty teens who are just trying to get in each other's pants." I say and he laughs.

"Well, who says we're not just like them? After all I am always trying to get in yours." He says and I giggle, rolling my eyes.

"Fucks sake JJ." I scoff but laugh anyway, face palming.

First thing we do is get what he calls 'dinner' even though he just got us both a overly sugary drink and an elephant ear.

"This is literally fried bread with sugar on it." I say, taking a piece of the elephant ear and holding it up.

"That's why they call it junk food, it's not healthy, but it is tasty." He says and takes a piece, eating it and taking a drink of the soda he got.

"I'm not so sure about this, you know I have a weak stomach." I say and look at the food in front of me in disgust.

"Just try it, you'll love it I promise." He says and gives me puppy dog eyes, before taking another piece.

"Fine." I say and put the piece I was holding in my mouth.

It's sweet, yet a bit bitter at the same time, making me have mixed emotions about it.

"I don't know if I like that or not." I say and make a disgusted face, taking JJ's drink and sipping on it to get rid of the taste.

"Thats ok, I'll finish it." He says and takes the last piece, putting it all in his mouth at once.

"Ew." I say and laugh at him trying to chew it all, eventually getting it down, but powder sugar still remains all around his mouth.

"Now that I'm fully able to barf all over you, let's go on some rides." He wipes his face off and throws the garbage away, standing up with me.

"No, come on, I'll get this dirty." I say and gesture to my outfit, him rolling his eyes.

"Too bad." He says and grabs my hand, dragging me along even with my resistance.

I decide to not fight any longer, I'll just make him buy me new clothes if they get dirty.

He decides to get me on a Ferris wheel, one where we can sit next to each other and enjoy the view.

Once we get on it's not that bad, the seats aren't sticky and gross like I've heard, it was actually nice.

"Ok, I hate to admit it but, I am having kind of a good time." I say and intertwine my fingers with his, running my thumb over his knuckles in circles.

He smiles in response and takes his phone out, opening his camera and pointing it at us.

"Say, JJ is the best boyfriend!" He says, making me laugh and him snap the picture.

He opens it up to reveal both of us smiling widely with a bunch of lights and the moon inn the background.

I rest my head on his shoulder and look out at the view, taking it all in and smiling.

He somehow managed to make it romantic and cheesy, even though I hate carnivals.

I lift my head and move to kiss JJ, him kissing back and holding my face in one hand.

"You were right." I say when we pull away, letting out a sigh of defeat.

"Yeah?" He says and takes my hand, kissing it with a smirk on his face.

"You made me love carnivals, but only when I'm with you." I say and kiss him again.

"I'll take it."
XIX
I LOVE WRITING FLUFFY CHEESY STUFF! Also I couldn't find a ship name for them so I made one up :P I hope you liked it!