Hidden (Ministar)

•Pairing: Miniminter & Vikkstar123 (Simon and Vik)
•Prompt: Simon is tired of hiding his secret from his best friend.
•Warnings: None
XIX
Simon hated everything about himself, his boobs and... the other thing, especially.

He refuses to say the word, mostly because he doesn't think of it as a part of his body- it was irrelevant.

Simon- or Sophia, as everyone else calls him, is a boy trapped in the body of a girl.

And he's miserable.

He hasn't told anyone, not even his best friend Vik, who was born a boy but wears feminine clothing.

So here he stands in his room, looking in his mirror with only underwear and a bra on.

He owns barely any masculine clothing- and his parents have never taken him to a hairdresser, so his long blonde hair is always in a loose bun on top of his head.

"Ugly." The words slip past his lips easily as he grabs a shirt, a twenty one pilots shirt, to be exact- they were the only thing keeping him alive nowadays.

He grabs some black jeans and pulls them on- buttoning them up and deciding not to tuck his shirt into them, he just wasn't feeling the greatest about himself today.

"Sophia!" He hears his mum yell for him downstairs and rolls his eyes- quickly grabbing his backpack and slipping some converse on before making his way down the creaky staircase.

"There you are, you're gonna be late for school!" His mum says exasperatedly, one hand on her hip and the other holding his lunch.

"Sorry mum, I overslept." He lies, grabbing the lunch from her and walking out the front door- managing to shove it in his backpack as he walks.

He kicks rocks as he walks down the street, he only lives a few minutes away from the school so he doesn't bother rushing.

"Sophia!" He hears the familiar sound of Vik's voice and turns around, seeing the small boy running towards him.

As soon as Vik catches up, Simon gets a look at what he's wearing- a lavender dress with a matching flower crown.

"You look adorable today, like always." Simon says and Vik giggles, spinning around once before posing.

"And you look depressing today, like always." Vik rolls his eyes as he walks next to Simon- their height and style differences almost laughable.

"I don't like bright colours." Simon giggles, crossing his arms over his chest and sighing quietly as he eyes Vik's flat chest discreetly.

"Come on Soph, come to the mall with me today and we can get you at least one bright outfit?" Vik pleads and Simon rolls his eyes, shoving his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he looks away from the shorter boy.

"Fine." He sighs, knowing Vik wouldn't give up until he gave in .

"Yay!" Vik claps his hands together excitedly, starting to jump with every step. "Oh, this is going to be so fun!"

Yeah, fun. Simon thinks, just wishing that Vik knew.

He wishes he had a flat chest like Vik, and short hair like him.

He also wishes he had the bravery to tell his best friend what he was really feeling, he knew Vik would accept him- it's just fucking terrifying.

"Why do you always hide like that?" Vik snaps him out of his thoughts.

"Like what?" Simon murmurs, readjusting his arms that were crossed over his chest as he looks away.

"You know you're peng, right? Any guy would be lucky to have you..." Vik says and Simon sighs, noticing that they had gotten to school- quickly thinking of an excuse to leave.