Destiny (KSImon)

•Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: Simon and JJ kept running into each other, maybe it was destiny they were meant to be together.
•Warnings: None
XIX
"Hurry up!" Vik whines as he crosses his arms- stomping his foot childishly as he looks at me.

I giggle at his child-like behaviour and check myself out in mirror one last time, making sure I look okay.

I was wearing an all black outfit- consisting off converse, thigh highs, a skirt, a crop top, and a flower crown.

It wasn't the type of clothes I usually wear, but since we're at a festival where basically everyone dresses extra- I figured I had to.

Vik wore practically the same thing as me, except he went for lighter, more pastel colours.

"Are you done?" He asks and pouts, a giggle emitting from me at the action.

"Yes, princess." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes, taking his hand he held out and letting him lead me to where the festival was being held.

"Simon! Vik!" We stop as we hear our names being called, turning around to see Cal and some other guy walking towards us.

"Cal!" Vik squeals excitedly as he runs up to the taller boy- immediately jumping on him, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist.

I smile slightly at the man who stood next to him- receiving a small one back in response.

He was wearing a fairly normal outfit, besides the rainbow paint on one of his arms and the holographic goggles that sat on his forehead.

A blush rises onto my cheeks as I see him looking me up and down- quickly looking away as I see Vik giggling as he jumps down from Cal's arms.

"Ready to go?" Cal asks and we all nod, the man, that I had yet to learn his name, and I following behind the other two who's hands were interlocked.

Soon enough we arrive at the festival, a smile spreading across my face at the scenery- it was like home to me.

"You go to festivals often?" The man asks and I nod, turning to look at him and seeing him smiling too.

Fuck, he has a really nice smile.

I blush and look away once I realise I had been staring- almost running into Vik's back as he stops abruptly.

"Let's go get alcohol!" He giggles and tugs at Cal's arm, I just laugh at the thought of him drinking.

He was a lightweight, but to be fair, so was I.

So I knew I shouldn't have drank more that two beers.

Soon enough I'm already more than tipsy, the world spinning around me slightly as I listen to the band playing.

I giggle to myself as I sway side to side, my eyes shut as I enjoy the music playing.

I had lost Cal and Vik a while back, so now here I stood with the same man from earlier.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." He giggles and I open my eyes, smiling happily at him.

"Music festivals are like homes to me- I go to everyone I can." I say and he nods, running a hand through his hair before speaking again.

"You're Simon, right?" He asks and I nod, taking another sip of my beer.

"And you are?" I ask, giggling quietly as the realisation spreads across his face.

"Fuck- sorry, I'm JJ." He says and laughs, biting his lip as he looks me up and down yet again.

"Like what you see then, JJ?" I ask smugly and cross my arms, smirking at him and holding back a laugh as he immediately looks away.