Bruises (Minishaw)

•Pairing: Miniminter & Wroetoshaw (Simon and Harry)
•Prompt: Harry tried a stunt falling off his roof, hurts himself, and Simon has to take care of him.
•Warnings: Slight gore
XIX
Sometimes I worry about Harry's recklessness, one day he's going to get seriously injured over something completely stupid.

Like the time he fell off his roof and onto his dad's car, that freaked the fuck out of me.

Every time he tries something new and risky in his videos I try to come up with reasons for him not to do it.

He's done a lot of stupid things in his past and gotten hurt, and I just hate seeing him hurt.

It's jus good he hasn't done anything yet to get that injured.

It could've been like that today if what he did wasn't just a stunt for his YouTube video, but in usual Harry fashion, it went wrong anyway.

"I was trying to land on all the boxes so I didn't actually hurt myself!" Harry throws his hands up in the air, immediately wincing at the pain.

"Come on, let me check you out." I extend my hand out to him currently laying on a pile of smashed boxes.

He grabs my hand and I pull him up, helping him inside and onto a chair.

I go grab the first aid kit, bringing it over to him and kneeling down by his chair.

"Tell me where it hurts." I say in a fake professional voice making him smile and giggle.

"Well, doctor Minter, my arm really hurts, think you can fix it?" He says and holds it out, revealing a wound with blood coming out of it.

"Ah yes, it seems right here you have a cut, I'll get you all bandaged up." I say and take out a towel, wetting it with water and putting pressure on the cut.

He hisses a little at first but soon relaxes into it, letting me continue until it finally stops bleeding.

I take the towel off and wrap it with some gauze and tape to keep pressure on it.

"It doesn't look deep enough to need stitches." I say and set his arm back down, making sure it's bandaged good.

"I love you." He randomly says and I feel a blush creep up on my face, looking back up at him.

"I love you too." I say and continue patching up another cut, not letting the smile on my face fade.

"I mean, you put up with all my injuries I get, you always take great care of me, how did I get so lucky?" He says and I finish placing a bandage on the second small cut.

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask and smile, running a hand through his hair to get it out of his eyes.

"Does anything else hurt?" I ask and he shakes his head, but immediately groaning in pain when he tries sitting up.

"Maybe we should get you checked out." I say and after he resists a bit he finally gives in, letting me take him to the ER.

After a few hours of doctors coming in and checking on him, they diagnosed him with a bruised rib.

They said he needed lots of rest and to stay in bed, meaning I'll be the one taking care of him.

"Come on." I help him walk to his bed when we get back to his flat, helping him lay down and getting some pillows to prop him up.

"Here." I hand him the painkillers the doctor gave us and some water, him taking them in one swift drink.

"Do you need anything?" I ask and watch him look at me guiltily.

"You really should get something for yourself, I'm ok really." He says and I shake my head, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Today's about you, not me. You got hurt, now it's my turn to take care of you." I say and pat his knee, the guilt look leaving his face.

"Maybe some soup? And get a film we can watch." He says and I nod, getting up and walking out of his room.

I rummage through the pantry to try and find some sort of soup can to make, but it's useless because I can't seem to find anything.

Instead I decide to run out to Nando's, getting takeout and bringing it back to the flat.

I take everything out and put it on a tray to take to his room, as well as grabbing some films I find in Cal's room to bring.

"You are amazing." Harry says when I walk in, along with the soup I got his favourite food at Nando's and brought it to him.

He digs in right away and I put the film in the disc drive, it starting to play on the tv.

"I love this movie." He says and I smile, resting my head on his shoulder.

He continues eating until he's done with everything, setting the tray down on the floor.

He puts his arm around my shoulders and rests his head on top of mine, kissing my forehead softly.

We spend the rest of that night together, watching different films until we fall asleep.

A few days later Harry is feeling a lot better, and insists on repaying me for taking care of him.

No matter how much I deny it he keeps insisting, eventually convincing me to let him take care of me for a day.

"But I'm not even sick." I say as Harry pushes me down on my bed.

"Too bad, I'm going to get you food." He says but I have a different idea, instead running up in front of him and closing the door, locking it.

He stands there confused, before I step forward and bite my lip, my fingers trailing the hem of his shirt.

"I think you can repay me some other way." I whisper to him, lightly biting his neck and sucking at the skin.

He whimpers lightly and bucks his hips forward.

I pull away and tug my shirt over my head, Harry following suit.

I grab his hand and pull him over to my bed, pushing him onto it and straddling his hips.

"Yeah, I think this idea is better." He says and leans forward, attaching our lips in a heated and lustful kiss.

A little while later, we end up laying next to each other, breathing heavily whilst trying to catch our breath.

"That was definitely a better idea than mine." Harry says breathless, looking over at me.

"Yeah it was." I say, taking a deep breath and looking at Harry.

"I still don't think I've made it up to you yet." He says and licks his lips.

"Round two?" I ask and he smiles widely.

Let's just say, he made up for it pretty well.
XIX
Soooo in the next oneshot there will definitely be smut ^^ but I hope you liked this one! It was a request too :P