Be Careful (Minishaw)

•Pairing: Miniminter & Wroetoshaw (Simon and Harry)
•Prompt: Based off 'Be Careful' by Cardi B. Some lyrics are thrown in there- but it's not a full on lyric oneshot. It just tells a story.
•Warnings: None
XIX
It all started the night Harry got thrown out of his house.

He had just come out to his whole family.

And you can imagine how that went with half of them being homophobic.

So now, here he is- walking down the cold dark streets, having nowhere to go.

Until he bumped into a certain tall blonde in the street...
-
Harry's POV
I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shit.

I wipe the tears that refuse to stop falling from my eyes over and over- tripping over my own feet with almost every step as I walk down the dark street.

A small backpack of everything I could grab hugged my back- I made sure the straps were tighter than usual to ward off the fear that anyone would steal it.

I pull my sleeves over my hands and wipe my nose- stopping in my tracks to try and regain my composure.

"Shit- I'm s- sorry-" My voice shakes as a tall man runs into me almost immediately after I stop, stepping to the right to get out of his way.

"It's all good- hey, are you okay?" He asks with a soft tone, resting a hand on my shoulder cautiously.

"Not really..." I murmur and sigh heavily as I rub my face with my hands, trying to stop crying but failing.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks and I look up at him- my baby blue eyes staring into his, which I now just realised the colour, ocean blue ones.

"You mean you, a random stranger on the street at one in the morning, want to hear about my fucked up life?" I almost laugh at the situation.

"Why not, I mean, I'd feel kinda bad leaving you alone..." He murmurs and I blush slightly, shoving my hands into the back pockets of my jeans.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" He asks and I suddenly feel scared- what if he's some creepy guy trying to kill me?

"How do I know this isn't just an opportunity for you to murder me?" I ask and he laughs quietly as he holds out his hand for me to grab.

"I guess you'll have to take that chance."

Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit.
-
A couple months later- here we are, in a loving and trustworthy relationship.

Man, I thought you would've learned your lesson.

Or at least I thought.

About liking pictures, not returning texts.

"What the hell, Simon?" I yell through the phone- my heart falling as I hear quiet music and the sound of girls laughing in the background on his line.

"What? What happened?" He asks, playing dumb as he murmurs something to someone who I assume was sitting next to him.

"I've texted you like, a hundred times, and you're on your phone liking a fucking instagram whore's pictures?" I clench my fist by my side- anger basically radiating off of me.

He was supposed to just be on a business trip.

Yeah fucking right.

I guess it's fine, man, I get the message.