Confessions (KSImon)

Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: After multiple drinks Simon confesses his feelings to JJ, his girlfriend long forgotten.
•Warnings: Smut
A/N- I am still going to write KSImon stuff even with all the shit going on with JJ and him suddenly saying he's leaving the sidemen, I guess it's his choice even though I'll never forget these words "No one joins, no one leaves." -JJ (I hope you enjoy this, it was written before he left :P)
XIX
"I really shouldn't, I have this video to record and edit-" "You're coming." JJ cuts me off and grabs my hand, pulling me up from my desk chair.

"But you know Rachel hates me going out to clubs." I say and run a hand through my hair.

"Let yourself have some fun once in a while, don't let some girl control you." He says and I sigh.

He's completely right, Rachel and I's relationship has been going south these past months because she's become suspicious and jealous of me.

She's always on my tail, asking what I'm doing every second of every fucking day, and I almost never spend time with the guys anymore because of her selfishness.

I was planning to end it with her soon, but her grandma just passed away, I just couldn't do it.

"Fuck it, let's go." I say and he releases my hand, a look of achievement spreading across his face.

I follow him downstairs to see Vik, Josh, Harry and Cal waiting for us.

"Ah, good to see you join us Simon." Cal pats my back and I laugh, jabbing him in the side with my fingers making him jump back and let out a screech.

"Watch who you mess with freezy, I won't hesitate." I say and threaten him with the movement again, making him flinch.

"Fine, but you watch out, I'll get you back for this." He says, squinting his eyes at me.

I just laugh it off and we all leave the house, taking two different cars to the club.

When we arrive I already feel excitement rushing through me, it's the first time in a while I've been to a club and been able to let loose.

We get inside and immediately order a round of shots, each of us downing them easily.

A few shots and a beer later I'm already feeling tipsy, lazily swaying to the music that's blasting in the middle of the dance floor.

I've lost all my friends, but I don't really notice them gone, just focusing on the music that's currently playing.

Suddenly someone's hand is in mine and I'm being pulled to a dark corner of the room.

The figure I now recognise as JJ takes the drink out of my hand, setting it on the table next to me.

"I think you've had enough." He says, a slur in his voice.

"So have you." I say, slurring each word.

"Rachel's gonna be pissed." He says and let's out a hearty laugh.

I start laughing too, soon both of are us hysterical for no reason.

"Eh, who cares." I say and wipe the tears from my eyes, still smiling like a fool.

But then my smile fades and my mind becomes fuzzy, not letting me think about anything I do or say.

Suddenly JJ's lips look very appealing, as well as his whole body.

I lick my lips and let my eyes take all of him in, looking him up and down.

I step forward and attach my lips to his, just for him to pull away.