Temptation (Minifreezy) Pt. 2

•Pairing: Miniminter & Calfreezy (Simon and Cal)
•Prompt: Part 2 to 'Temptation (Minifreezy)'
•Warnings: Smut
XIX
I push Cal down on his bed after I shut the door behind us, quickly moving to straddle his hips and kissing him eagerly.

His hands immediately go to my waist- pulling me closer as he bites my bottom lip, a small whimper escaping me at the action.

I slowly grind my hips into his, moaning quietly into the kiss at the friction- my hand tangling into his messy hair and tugging lightly.

I hadn't seen him in weeks since he had to go see his mum who lives far away- so I was more than excited when he finally got home.

"You didn't get with anyone else while I was gone, did you?" He murmurs and moves his kisses down my neck- sucking softly to leave light marks.

"Of course not," I whimper out and gasp quietly at the touch- tugging harder on his hair as I buck my hips forward. "I only want you..." I blush

"Good." He mumbles and switches our positions- laying me down beneath him and pushing my shirt up slightly to kiss at my stomach.

"Boys! Family meeting!" I groan at the sound of my mum calling us from downstairs, whimpering at the loss of contact when Cal pulls away.

"Do we have to go down?" I whine and sit up- blushing furiously as I look away from his lust filled eyes.

"Unfortunately." He sighs and goes to open his door- but before he can I jump up and grab his wrist, stopping him.

"I haven't seen you in weeks, I just want some alone time..." I murmur and frown slightly as I let go of him.

"If we don't go down, they'll come up here looking for us." He says and I sigh, hanging my head as I move closer to him.

I wrap my arms around his small frame as I rest my head on his chest- trying to hold back the tears that threaten to fall.

He immediately hugs me back- placing a loving kiss on my forehead before resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I hate that we have to hide this." I whimper and feel my lip start to quiver- but I quickly bite it to hide my upset state.

"I do too." He sighs and holds me tighter, his protective grasp making me want to hold onto him forever.

"Why did our parents have to get married?" I murmur and pull away from the hug to wipe my eyes.

"I mean, it's a gift and a curse." He sighs and frowns when he sees how upset I am.

"How could this be a gift?" I murmur and sigh in frustration as I cover my face, trying to hide the fact that I was crying.

"Well, I get to see you almost every day," He murmurs and pulls my hands away, going to hold my face gently as he tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "And I wouldn't have met you otherwise."

"I guess..." I murmur and look up at him- my big blue orbs staring into his icy blue eyes.

He leans down and places a loving kiss on my lips- it only lasts a few seconds, but it was what I needed to calm me down.

"Boys!-" "Coming!" Cal yells down in an annoyed tone once we pull away- him rolling his eyes making me giggle as I bite my lip.

"That's what she said." I giggle and pull away from his touch- grabbing his hand and opening his door, leading him downstairs with a smile plastered onto my face.

As soon as we get downstairs I let go of his hand, sitting down across from where my mum and step dad sit at the kitchen table- Cal sitting next to me.