Haunted (KSImon)

Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (Simon and JJ)
•Prompt: What really happened when they spent the night in that haunted house.
•Warnings: Smut
XIX
"This is fucking creepy as shit." JJ speaks into the dark room and rustles around in his bed.

"Just try and fall asleep." I say, but immediately jumping a little when I hear a thump in the hallway.

"Are you scared?" He says cockily and laughs a little, sitting up in his bed to look at me.

"No-" I start but cut myself off with a gasp when a crack of thunder sounds outside and lightning illuminates the whole room.

"Come here." His voice is soft and he pulls back his covers, inviting me to join him.

I gratefully slip out of my own bed and tip toe over to his, climbing on top of him and laying down.

There was no room for both of us to be next to each other so it's easer for me to just cuddle up to his chest and be on top.

"I don't know why we thought it was a good idea to stay here." He says and pulls the blankets back over us, engulfing me in a warm bubble that I could stay in forever.

A few minutes later I'm about to fall asleep when I feel warm lips on my neck, making me shiver and open my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I gasp out as JJ starts to bite and suck at the sweet spot on my neck, his hands holding my waist tightly.

"Come on, when's the last time we've been alone when on this tour?" He mumbles against my neck, moving his hands under my shirt and grazing his fingertips across the soft skin just above my boxers.

"Harry is right next door." I whisper and hold back a moan as he continues to bite at my neck, my hips instinctively rutting forward.

"Better be quiet then." He lifts me off of him and switches our positions, laying me down and hovering over me.

Our lips meet in an eager kiss, my hips moving up to meet his as out tongues mingle together in a fight for dominance.

He wins, his tongue exploring my mouth as one of his hands move my shirt up, running over every piece of skin he could get to.

I pull away to tug my shirt over my head, JJ's lips immediately going back to my neck, biting and sucking hickeys into my once clear pale skin.

He eventually reaches the hem of my boxers, placing his hand over my growing erection and palming it softly.

I moan out but immediately clasp a hand over my mouth, muffling the whimpers that came out.

He pulls his hand away to tug his own shirt over his head, pulling his boxers off shortly after.

My immediate instinct is to turn over on my stomach, his fingers wrapping around the hem of my boxers and tugging them down.

Both of his hands go around my waist and he pulls it up, my lower half being in the air as I nuzzle my face into the pillow under me.

The pop of a cap is heard behind me and I laugh, shaking my head at JJ thinking to bring lube, out of everything, on tour.

"You brought lube? You knew this would happen at some point didn't you-" I start to laugh but cut myself off with a gasp when I feel his tip slowly enter me.

"Always gotta be prepared." He says cockily and pushes in slowly, emitting small whimpers and pleas for him to keep going from me.

He pushes in all the way, waiting a few seconds for me to nod, the pain was barely there, we do this at least three times a week so I'm used to it.