Saved (Minijzl)

•Pairing: Miniminter & Tbjzl (Simon and Tobi)
•Prompt: Tobi is there when Simon needs to be saved.
•Warnings: None
XIX
"Come on babes, you're gonna get up, get slutty, and get yourself a man." I whine out at the sound of Vik's voice- huffing and covering my eyes from the light coming though the window.

"You seriously gotta get over him, Josh was no good for you." Vik sighs and sits down on the bed next to where I lay, resting his hand on my back and rubbing it soothingly.

"We aren't meant for long term relationships anyway, okay? We're meant to be young and free." He says and smacks my bum once before standing up- leaving the room so I can get ready.

I sigh and sit up in the silk sheets of my bed, running a hand through my hair and stretching my arms above my head.

I move so I'm sitting on my knees and look at the mirror opposite my bed that's on the wall, checking myself out as smile slightly.

"I am strong. I am beautiful. I am capable of getting any man I want, straight or not." I giggle as I say the last part- sighing confidently and standing up from my bed.

I pull my long night shirt off and walk into my bathroom, turning the shower on and waiting for it to warm up before stepping in- sighing heavily when the water hits my back.

Memories of Josh and I come back to me as I start to think- his warm hands on my back as we showered together in this exact place.

"Fuck!" I huff out and rub my face with my hands, my heart dropping as I think of him with anyone else.

I sulk as I wash my hair, not realising the tears streaming down my cheeks are there as I cry- everything in my body aching.

Why did the world have to be so cruel?
-
"I'm going out, are you coming with?" Vik peeks his head into my room, watching as I pull on my black converse and tie the laces.

"Yeah give me one sec." I say and he smiles- leaving me be and going to wait in the other room.

I stand up from where I sat on my bed, looking at myself in the full body mirror and spinning around- making sure I look good.

I had on an all black outfit with a cropped shirt and a black short skirt- black thigh highs hugging my slim legs.

It wasn't much, but it was enough to get noticed, all I need is a distraction from Josh, and I've been aching for some sort of physical contact.

"Alright let's go." I say to Vik once I walk out of my room, running a hand through my hair and smiling at him.

"You look amazing!" He says excitedly and jumps up from the sofa, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of our flat to his car.

We drive to the nearest night club and my heart jumps as I see how many cars there are- not to mention how expensive some of the cars look.

"Fuck..." I mumble as we walk up to the building- multiple people's heads turning to look at us.

But I keep my head up, not letting the judgemental stares get to me as I walk inside, immediately heading to the bar and ordering a shot.

Vik does the same and we both down them quickly, silently agreeing to go our separate ways and find someone to dance with.

I wander onto the dance floor and slowly start swaying to the beat of the music, getting lost in it for a bit before I feel arms snake around my waist.

"It's been a while." The man whispers into my ear and I now recognise the husky voice as Josh's.

"Joshy!" I say excitedly, my heart jumping happily as I turn around in his arms- smiling widely.