Silence (Minishaw)

•Pairing: Miniminter & Wroetoshaw (Simon and Harry)
•Prompt: Harry stays silent for a reason.
•Warnings: Triggers (I wont put warnings)
•3rd person POV
XIX
Harry sighs as he drags himself out of bed- he has no ambition to face the day in front of him.

He hadn't slept at all last night, but it doesn't bother him- just makes the day easier to bare.

It doesn't help that his family doesn't care, not enough to notice anyway.

He picks a plain outfit to wear- a hoodie and joggers- it's what he wears every day, he doesn't want any attention on him.

As soon as he gets downstairs he walks straight out the door, not speaking a word to anyone and skipping breakfast.

He chews on his bottom lip nervously as he walks into school- glad to get there early since not many people were there to bother him.

"Hey!" A smile appears on his face when he hears the voice of his best friend- turning around to see Vik running up to him.

The smaller boy tackles him in a hug and Harry quickly wraps his arms around him, sighing contently.

Eventually they pull away and Vik smiles happily- but it quickly turns into a look of concern when he notices the bags under Harry's eyes.

"Have you been sleeping?" Vik asks and Harry doesn't respond, just looking away and biting his lip.

"Where were you yesterday?" Vik changes the subject and Harry looks back at him.

Sick Harry signs and Vik nods. "Are you feeling better?" Vik asks and the taller boy nods his head.

It doesn't bother Vik that Harry doesn't speak- if anything it's a good break from all his annoying friends that don't stop talking.

It also gives him a reason to learn sign language, which he's been wanting to do for a while now.

I barely got any sleep last night Harry signs and Vik sighs, frowning as he looks at his tired looking friend.

"Any particular reason?" Vik asks and Harry sighs, running a hand through his hair.

Parents were fighting again he signs and Vik immediately engulfs him in another hug, holding the taller boy tightly in his arms.

Both of them pull away quickly when two boys burst into the room they were stood in- along with girls following behind them.

The boys ignore them as they stand there. Bitches Harry signs and they both giggle- catching the guys attention.

"What are you two losers laughing at?" The tallest one- Simon Minter- says and scowls as he looks at the two.

"Oh look, it's the mute." The other one- Olajide Olatunji- says and smirks as he holds one of the girls close to his waist.

Harry's lip quivers as he holds his book tightly to his chest- quickly walking away from the intimidating boys.

But when he gets to the doors to leave- another one of them walks in, laughing as the boy cowers in fear.

"Oh look! What do we have here?" The bearded man towers over Harry- Joshua Bradley was his name.

"Mute again, huh? What did he do this time?" Josh chuckles and backs Harry up against the wall- Vik watches in fear, unable to do anything.

"He was laughing with his friend over there and looking at us." Simon says and smirks as he sees Harry shaking a tiny bit.

Go now Harry signs to Vik and the smaller boy nods- quickly running out of the room and leaving Harry alone with the three intimidating men.