Home (Minifreezy, Minizerk)

Pairing: Miniminter & Calfreezy (Simon and Cal), Miniminter & Zerkaa (Simon and Josh)
•Prompt: After his relationship falls apart with Cal, Simon reconnects with an old friend, realising that's where he was meant to be the whole time
•Warnings: Slight smut
•3rd person POV
XIX
Simon holds back tears of joy as he holds the baby girl in his arms, cradling her gently as Cal stands behind him- watching over the blonde's shoulder.

"She's beautiful." Simon whispers and Cal can hear the happiness in his voice, a huge smile across his face as well as the shorter's.

"What should we name her?" Cal whispers, his arms snaking around Simon's waist as he rests his chin on the lanky boy's shoulder- watching as their baby girl grabs onto Simon's finger.

Simon just hums and tips his head to the side as he thinks, his heart practically melting as he feels her loose grip around his pointer finger.

"Can we name her Simba?" Simon turns to look at Cal with a playful smile, Cal just giggling softly and shaking his head.

"That can be her middle name." Cal murmurs and Simon smiles happily, looking back down at the little girl to see her eyes opened the tiniest bit- a blue that's the mixture of his and Cal's peeking through.

"Aurora." Simon whispers and Cal's eyes light up, both of them immediately smiling when she lets out a small noise- as if she was saying yes to the name.

"Aurora Simba Airey." Simon mumbles and neither of them can contain their huge smiles, their hearts warm as all three of them sit in each other's presence.

"Let's take her home."
-
Simon gently lays Aurora down in her crib, watching as she lay fast asleep and smiling fondly down at her- not being able to stop looking.

"How's our baby girl?" Cal whispers as he walks into the room quietly, Simon only turning away to look at the lanky blonde that now stands beside him- his heart fluttering at the fact that he can now say he has a daughter.

"She's perfect, sleeping like a baby." Simon giggles softly at his own joke, blushing when he feels a warm pair of lips find their way to his jaw.

"Now, how's my baby boy?" Cal murmurs and Simon whimpers softly at the touches, the nickname making his knees feel weak as he leans into the warm body next to him.

They hadn't been able to be intimate for a few months since their surrogate had been staying with them, but now she was in the hospital- leaving them pretty much alone.

"Cal- we can't, she'll wake up..." Simon trails off when he feels the warm lips trail downwards- biting softly on a sensitive spot, making Simon's grip tighten on the bars of the crib.

"Guess we'll have to be quiet then." Cal whispers, pulling away and grabbing Simon's hand- gently tugging him into their shared room and pushing him down on the bed.

Simon holds back moans that threaten to tumble from his lips, his finger's winding into his lover's hair as he kisses down his neck- marking the pale skin.

The shorter's head tips back as he lets a quiet moan slip out, eyes fluttering shut when Cal's hips grind against his own- arching up into the feeling almost immediately.

But, they're both interrupted when a quiet cry sounds through the baby monitor- both of them letting out noises of protest.

"Duty calls." Simon giggles and gently pushes Cal off of him, the taller rolling onto his back and looking up at the boy.

"Lame." Cal murmurs and Simon rolls his eyes playfully, turning to walk away and take care of Aurora.

Cal was fine with it, he knew what he was signing up for having a baby, she'd be their number one priority.