Broken (KSImon)

•Pairing: KSI and Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: Simon is breaking inside, and JJ is the only one who notices.
•Warnings: Angst, triggers (I won't put warnings)
•3rd person POV
XIX
Simon's feet drag as he walks to school, his stomach in knots since he didn't eat breakfast, or dinner last night.

Every time someone put food in front of him he felt sick to his stomach, so he wouldn't eat it, even if he was starving.

He woke up to the sound of his parents yelling again, like every fucking morning in that hell they call a home.

Ever since his brothers moved out to go to Uni, no one was there to break up their fights, meaning he'd have to listen to it for hours until he just couldn't anymore.

He shakes his head and shoves his hands in his pockets, fuming at the memories from this morning.

All he remembers, since he was half asleep, was his dad yelling cruel things and his mum leaving the house, slamming the door behind her.

He didn't confront his dad at all, or speak a word to him this morning, he had nothing to say to that man.

So that all makes him end up here, too angry to ask his dad to stay home, but too tired to have any aspiration to get through this school day.

The school is silent when he arrives, but he likes it that way, that's why he always gets here earlier than everyone else.

He gets to his first class and sits down, smiling as a text comes through from his boyfriend Josh.

Joshy: I need to tell you something
Si: Go for it
Joshy: I'm breaking up with you, I just don't have strong feelings for you anymore, I'm sorry

Tears sting at the corners of Simon's eyes as he reads the text, they threaten to fall but he wipes them away before replying.

Si: It's fine
Joshy: Are you sure?

Simon shoves his phone into his hoodie pocket, not responding.

Of course he wasn't sure, he just broke up with him for fucks sake, when he needed him most.

He stares blankly at the wall in front of him, waiting for everyone else to arrive before class starts.

He pays no attention to the teacher talking, just let's his thoughts ring through his head and drive him crazy.

Meanwhile on the other side of the classroom JJ, one of the most popular guys at the school watches him, intrigued as to what is going through the blonde boy's head.

He's decided to pay more attention to him lately, entranced in his good looks and personality, but lately he's noticed something is different.

Fake smiles, fake laughs, fake everything, yet no one else seems to care at all, letting this boy suffer alone.

He wants to help him, he really does, he just doesn't know how.

The bell rings and Simon jumps up, getting out of the classroom before anyone else, heading to the bathrooms after making sure no one was following him.

He puts his hands on the sink and leans forward, looking at the figure that stares back at him in the mirror.

He looks lifeless, like he hadn't slept in days, bags are apparent under his eyes and his skin is paler that usual.