Trip (KSIjzl)

Pairing: KSI & Tobjizzle (JJ and Tobi)
•Prompt: JJ and Tobi have to share a bed on a school trip.
•Warnings: None
•3rd person POV
XIX
School trips fucking suck, especially if you get stuck with someone you can't stand.

And that's exactly how Tobi Brown and Olajide Olatunji felt about each other.

Not because Olajide was a self absorbed prick and Tobi was a quiet introvert, no- it's because they have both been ignoring their feelings for each other for over ten years.

They both think the other person is straight or not interested so they take their frustrations out on each other- calling names and throwing papers in class.

So when Tobi saw the list of names and his name next to JJ's- he knew he was fucked.

"Oh god- I'm stuck with you?" JJ makes a disgusted face and Tobi scoffs, rolling his eyes and walking away from the taller man.

This trip was going to be hell.
-
"Will you stop fucking staring at me." JJ hisses and Tobi shrinks back in his seat- tapping his fingers on the table in front of him that separated the two.

They were both sat on the bus that was taking them to their destination- sitting across from each other since they couldn't bare to sit next to each other.

"I wasn't staring at you, I was staring off into space." Tobi snarls and rolls his eyes, looking away from the man anyway and pulling his headphones on.

JJ glances up at Tobi briefly- just long enough to take in his perfect jawline and pink lips.

He blushes and looks away when Tobi catches his eye, pulling his hood on and resting his head on his arms that sit on the table.
-
"Are you fucking kidding me?" JJ drops his bag onto the floor as they walk into the hotel room- sitting in front of them was not two, but one queen sized bed.

"Could this day get any fucking worse?" Tobi sighs and throws his bag down next to JJ's- they were sent to their hotel room for the night to get rest before the big day tomorrow, just to discover they have to share a bed.

"Well, you'll have to sleep on the floor." JJ shrugs and Tobi scoffs, shaking his head in disagreement.

"Fuck no- there's no way I'm sleeping on that dirty floor." Tobi says and rolls his eyes- slamming their door shut.

"Well neither am I." JJ puts his hands on his hips and looks at Tobi, pressing his lips together and raising his eyebrows.

"So we share the fucking bed, no big deal." Tobi shrugs and shakes his head in annoyance, grabbing pyjamas out of his bag and going into the bathroom- shutting the door behind him.

JJ groans out in frustration, running a hand through his hair and tugging lightly.

JJ wasn't excited to be sharing a bed with Tobi- even though he should be since he's been head over heels about him since they were young, but things have changed.

Tobi tugs his shirt over his head and looks at himself in the mirror- sighing heavily before pulling a night shirt on.

He kicks off his shoes and tugs his jeans down and off, pulling on a pair of pyjama bottoms before walking back out into the room.

JJ had gotten changed while Tobi was in the bathroom- but to Tobi's disadvantage, it was only into a pair of loose boxers.

Tobi gulps as he sees JJ shirtless- his eyes trailing over his fit body and prominent muscles.

"There you go with the staring again." JJ mumbles and Tobi immediately looks away, blushing and mumbling a quiet 'sorry'.

Tobi climbs into his side of the bed and shuts off the light- putting a pillow between him and JJ so he wouldn't have to know he was there.