Years (Minishaw)

Pairing: Miniminter & Wroetoshaw (Simon and Harry)
•Prompt: Harry and Simon growing up with each other through the years and falling in love.
•Warnings: Smut
•3rd person POV
XIX
5 and 9 years old

Simon giggles happily as he chases Harry around the rather large backyard, almost catching him multiple times, but the younger was just way faster than him- despite Simon's long legs and age advantage.

Tonight they were at Harry's house, but it changed from day to day- their parents were very close and always got together on the weekends, so it was just natural that both sets' young sons would be close as well.

It was Friday, which meant that they'd be at Simon's house on Saturday- their only two days during the week they got to be together, for they lived quite a bit apart and went to different schools.

But it didn't bother Harry nor Simon, in fact, they both looked forward to these days more than most, they were best friends, anyway.

"Gotcha!" Simon grins in achievement as he finally tackles the smaller boy to the floor- pinning him down and giggling softly at the younger's pout.

"You're no fair." Harry whines, kicking his feet and trying to wiggle out of the elder's grip- but he had no success, the blonde just had more strength than him.

"Am so."

"Nu-uh."

"Yuh-huh."

"Nu-uh-"

"Boys!"

The two are cut off at the sound of Simon's mum calling for the both of them, the two friends scrambling to stand up and run towards the back door- though it was secretly a race between them, even though nothing was said.

"I win!" Simon jumps in success as he reaches the door first, giggling and just giving his mum a high-five, Harry arriving a few seconds after and panting heavily.

"You're no fair!" He exclaims again, Simon going to protest just like he had done earlier, but his mum just gave him a grin and shook her head.

"Don't start again, you two could go back and forth for ages- now, we're leaving, say goodbye."

The two boys pout as they look back at each other, immediately pulling the other into as tight a hug as they could manage, Simon being just a bit more gentle since he didn't want to hurt the smaller boy.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Simon smiles as he pulls away, having been knelt down to the boy's height.

"Tomorrow." Harry says with a nod and a big grin, poking one of Simon's cheeks and just giggling softly- pulling him into one last hug.
-
8 and 12 years old

Harry practically tackles Simon to the floor once he enters the younger's room, it having been a while since the two had seen each other- well, realistically it had only been a week, but it felt like years to the two boys.

"You're getting bigger and bigger every time I see you, haz!" Simon giggles, groaning softly as he pushes the boy off of him after a moment- sitting up on the carpeted floor and grinning wickedly.

"I'm gonna be taller than you one day, Si!" Harry giggles at their nicknames for each other, the one Simon gave him always brought a smile to his face, even made him blush sometimes- his heart flutter, he had no idea what any of that meant, though.

Simon just giggles at that as well, smiling and shaking his head fondly at the younger boy- grabbing the small, foam football that rested on his bedside table.