Party (Wroetostar)

Pairing: Wroetoshaw & Vikkstar123 (Harry and Vik)
Prompt: Vik is forced to go to a party his dad is throwing, Harry is there.
Warnings: Smut
XIX
I sigh as I lean my head against the glass of the window in my dad's car, looking as raindrops start to fall.

We're heading to his lake house for the weekend, something about a party he's throwing? I have no clue.

All I know is I had a chill weekend planned with my friends and he decides to make me go to a party with him that I don't even want to go to.

"Vik, this will be fun, maybe you'll make some new friends instead of your study group." I claps his hand on my shoulder making me jump and roll my eyes.

"They're not all just my study group." I mumble and look away from him, my face flushing red in embarrassment.

The truth is that I really only hang out with my study group, it's simply because no one else really likes the same things I do, but luckily I joined them and they have mostly the same interests as me.

We all prefer a chill night in with some beers rather than going out and partying with people our age, even though they're only sixteen you'll find them tripping over their feet wasted by the next morning.

"It will be fun, I promise." He says, squeezing my shoulder before taking his hand away, focusing on the current song playing throughout the car.

"Yeah right." I sigh out, putting my earbuds in a blocking out everything, I do this a lot, which is probably why I don't have a lot of friends.

It's dark by the time we get there, the rain pouring down even heavier than before.

"You better go to bed now, don't want to get up too late tomorrow. You have to help me set up for the party!" I sigh at my dads words as I put my bags in my room, shutting my door without even saying goodnight to him.

Tomorrow is going to suck, no one even remotely close to my age is gonna be there, it's either older adults or toddlers that are always around, and I'm always somehow stuck babysitting them.

I decide to not think about it and go to bed, if I show my face tomorrow, that counts as enough.
-
"To the right! No, wait, a little to the left!" I groan out in frustration at my dads instructions, my arms starting to hurt from putting up the stupid party decorations.

"Perfect." I sigh out when those words finally leave his mouth, reaching up and taping it down.

"I think we're ready." My dad says and puts his hands on his hips, taking a final look around the outside of the house.

"Finally." I breathe out and wipe away the sweat starting to form on my forehead from the sun beading down on us.

The party was supposed to start at 6 and its 5:30, leaving me only a half hour to shower, change, and fix my hair to look at least slightly pleasant.

As quickly as I can I jump in the shower, getting out five minutes later to dry off my hair and style it slightly.

By the time the party is about to start I'm clad in a button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and Adidas trainers.

Before I walk outside I run a hand through my hair to make it look more natural, an annoyed expression still clear across my face because of having to go to this dumb party.

But for the sake of my dad, I cover it up with a smile and walk outside to socialise at least a little bit.

The first thing I see is my dad serving drinks and music blasting from speakers mounted to the wall, a cliche party.