Midnight Sun (KSImon) Pt. 2

•Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: Based off the movie 'Midnight Sun', with my own little twists to it.
•Warnings: Spoilers for what actually happens in the movie
•3rd person POV
XIX
"Please Ms. Minter! It's a parent supervised party- and there's gonna be no alcohol!" Harry pleads to Simon's mum, giving her puppy dog eyes- a pout resting on his lips.

She sighs and turns around, crossing her arms and looking between both of the boys with skeptical eyes.

"Please mum?" Simon pouts along with Harry, grabbing her hand and squeezing it lightly- looking at her pleadingly.

"Fine," she sighs out and both of the boys smile happily- bouncing with excitement. "But no antics! I don't need the police calling me saying you've gotten yourselves into trouble."

"We'll be good, I promise!" Simon smiles widely, Harry grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs to his room.

"Okay so firstly- your outfit." Harry pulls Simon into his wardrobe, looking through Simon's clothes and pulling out a button up shirt.

"What's wrong with this?" Simon scoffs and motions down to his shirt and joggers, his nose scrunching up as he sees Harry grab that shirt. "No way- I haven't worn that in years."

"That- right there- is not an outfit that says 'I want to impress the guy I've had a crush on almost my whole life'." Harry says and Simon frowns- crossing his arms over his chest self consciously.

"You have nothing good in your wardrobe- you're officially the most unfashionable person I know," Harry sighs out and runs his eyes over the piles of shirts before one catches his eye. "Wait a minute."

"Oh no- no way." Simon shakes his head, blushing at the sight of the red and black flannel in Harry's hands.

"Oh come on! I remember when you wore this all the time! You look fucking peng in flannels!" Harry puts it in Simon's hand- scanning his wardrobe again and finding a plain black shirt.

"No-" "Yes! Come on, put it on!" Simon huffs out as Harry hands him the shirt- the blonde hesitating before giving in, tugging his shirt off and slipping on the black one- pulling his flannel on and leaving it unbuttoned.

"Fabulous," Harry smiles as he looks at Simon before tilting his head to the side. "Now if we could just pair that with some black jeans-"

"No way- you got me to wear this, I am not wearing fucking jeans." Simon cuts him off and makes a disgusted face, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Fine- I guess you look okay wearing joggers." Harry rolls his eyes and runs a hand through Simon's hair- fixing it so no loose strands stick out.
-
Simon bounces with excitement as they walk up to the house- not many people were there, maybe they were early.

Harry knocks on the door, stepping back and crossing his arms as he waits for someone to answer.

"Harry! Welcome!" A small cinnamon skinned boy opens the door, a big smile on his face as he steps aside to let them in.

They both walk inside, Harry immediately scrunching his nose up as he looks around.

"Um, where's the party?" Harry asks and walks further into the room- seeing fruit punch on a table, quiet music playing.

"This is the party!" Vik claps his hands together and smiles even more, Simon smiling at the boy's enthusiasm.

"Vik! You said that you invited loads of people!" Harry facepalms and sighs heavily- Simon frowning at his friend's disapproval.