Chapter 6

Jack realized what happened and pushed mark off of him. He ran to the computer. The chat boomed with septiplier comments. Jack, without notice, ended the stream. He turned to Mark.
  "It couldn't have of looked that bad, right?"
  "I don't know. We could check the footage..." Mark said, not as worried as jack about the situation. He was pretty much paid to embarrass himself. The fans would get over it eventually.
They looked at the footage. As Jack feared, it looked as bad as he thought. They even stayed in place long enough for it to look genuine. Jack sat on the couch and buried his face in his hands.
  "I have to delete that video."
  Mark didn't understand why Jack was so worried. The fans would get over it. Both of them were dating someone already, and the shippers would stay about the same. (Wether or not they "kissed")
  "Why so worried?" Mark asked. "It wasn't even a real kiss. Our lips touched. That doesn't count."
  Jack started to get angry. "It can't stay on YouTube! I don't want the fans to find out..." He blushed terribly and buried his face further in his hands.
  "Jack... What do you mean? Find out what?"
  Jack couldn't make eye contact. He just buried his face, blushing madly.
  "Mark... I..." He said quietly, reluctant to finish his sentence.
  "I love you."

A/N: woo! It's about time he confessed! I was originally gonna have mark confess, but this went with the plot more, sooo... Yeah. '_ '