Chapter 9

Jack left Mark's room. He saw Amy walking to the kitchen with many bags of groceries.
  "Oh! Let me help you!" Jack said. He didn't realize that Amy even had bags in the car.
  "Thanks," Amy said. "but I've got it." She continued to walk to the kitchen. Jack wanted to help her, all those groceries looked like a struggle to carry.
  "Fine!" He said. He ran up to her and picked her up.
  "I'll carry you then!" He carried a surprised Amy to the kitchen and set her on the counter, then he began to put away the food she bought.
  "Great. Now you're flirting with both me, and my boyfriend." She said, still a bit surprised"
  Jack stayed silent for a minute.
  "I wasn't flirting with you."
  "But your not denying mark! You still flirted with Mark!"
  "I didn't nessesarily flirt with him..."
  "But it doesn't matter!" Amy said. She looked like she was holding back tears. "Mark was they best boyfriend I've ever had. You can't take him..."
  "I'm sorry. Amy, I didn't mean to take him. I've loved him for years. I shouldn't have said anything to him. I'm sorry."
  Both of them stayed silent for a minute.
  "I don't." Amy mumbled.
  "What?" Jack asked.
  "I don't want to get in the way of you and Mark's happiness, but I don't want to lose him. I can't decide for him. He has to choose between us."
  "Right." Jack whispered.