Chapter 34

A week had passed since the incident. Felix had been forgiven by both Mark and Jack, and left LA just before the week was over. Mark and Jack were back to living with just Tyler, Ethan, and each other. They had a new series, uploaded to Mark's, Jack's, and Ethan's channel, called boyfriend battle. The name was sort of stupid, but it was an overall good series. It was similar to Markiplier makes, but it was always in teams of two. Wether it be each couple being a team, or splitting them up to compete against their partner, it was fun for them.

    ~time skip about a month~

  It had been a few months since Mark and Jack started dating. Jack appeared in almost all of Mark's videos, and Mark was always in Jack's. It didn't happen as often before, and they would edit it out, but now it happened so many times that they just gave up on it. Once mark was doing a let's play, and Jack walked in, paused his game, kissed him, and pulled him out of the room. Actually, he was carried out of the room. The fans had some guesses as to what happened next...  A/N: I'm not writing anything, so use your imagination.
  The next day, Mark came into Jack's recording studio, and made out with him. Soon, this turned into a war, and they came into each other's recording studio almost every video. Sometimes they would just kiss and leave, surprise hug, or annoy them by messing with their controller/keyboard, and most of the fans loved it. Most.
  They got more hate comments than normal since the "war" started, and Jack asked for Mark to stop a few times. Of course, this just made mark come in more often.
  "Mark," Jack said one day after finishing a recording. "Could we stop this?"
  "Why? I see nothing wrong with it."
  Jack started to scroll through one of yesterday's videos, and pulled up a comment.
  Guys, because of you, my best friend is gay. Seriously, don't you know it's a sin? I hope he sees you guys in hell...
  "Do you see this? That's what's wrong."
  "I see an idiot homophobe. I don't think he knows that we didn't make him gay, we gave him the courage to come out." Mark said. Jack went scrolling through more comments.
  I used to respect you guys, and I didn't mind you dating, but really, this shit? You can date, but don't show it!
  "That guy's either a homophobe pretending not to be, or a homosapien saying to stop with the PDA."
  Then Jack opened his tumblr, and went to the asks he got.
  I hope you burn, you sinner.

  I can't believe you guys are still dating, I thought you would've killed the joke by now.

  You two seriously need to stop, it's offending so many people.

  Mark took the phone from him Jack, turned it off, and set it on the table.
  "Stop it Jack. We're fine. If you really want, I can tone it down. But I'm not gonna stop kissing or hugging you just because some people don't like it. If you really want, you could edit it out, but I really don't want you to be taking those comments badly. If you look at any YouTuber that isn't straight, there's gonna be hate. Just ignore it."
  Mark wrapped his arms around Jack, and rested his head on his shoulder. Jack rested his head on mark's.
  "I love you. Thank you."
  "I love you too Sean."

A/N: I was planning to make this chapter longer, but this just seems like the perfect way to end it.