Chapter 30

A/N: Don't be fooled by the chapter picture, dark and anti have no place in this story. I just really like that picture.

Mark was told to wait for a minute while other patients were being taken care of. He thought that this way of running a hospital was sort of stupid. What if someone else came in who really needed help? More importantly what if Jack actually was really hurt? What if felix was really hurt? He shouldn't have agreed to driving them.
  Finnaly, there was a room that was empty where they could check one of them. Since Felix was extremely drunk, they thought it would be better to check him first. He was completely fine, but they still kept a watch on him just in case. Then another room was open, and Jack was checked. Since Mark said his head was hit really hard, they did a scan. Mark got extremely worried, because the doctors said that Jack had a concussion.
  Whenever mark heard about concussions, it was always terrible. They took days, or even weeks to recover, and they were still affected afterwards. Mark started to calm down a little bit when the doctors said that it was only minor, and he would recover after anywhere between a few hours, or a day or two.
  He was still mad at Felix, and continued to tell himself that it wasn't his fault, but he just wouldn't believe it. Felix was the one who wanted to go to a bar. Felix was the one to get completely drunk. Felix was the one to kiss Jack. Felix was the one to throw him to the floor. But Mark was the one to allow it. He drove them there. He couldn't hold his friend guilty, when he had a role to play too.
  The nurses had Mark take the two home. They didn't have any serious injuries, and were okay to leave. On the drive home, Jack was put in the passenger seat, while Felix was in back. Jack was Mark's first priority. He would still look over at him every couple minutes, just to make sure he was okay.
  At home, Felix was put on the couch, and Jack was put on the bed. Again, Jack was Mark's first priority. He was hurt more that Felix, and Mark wanted to keep an eye on him.
  Mark, after leaving Felix a "friendly message," went into his room to sleep. He chuckled when he saw Jack, since he was somehow taking up the entire bed. Mark moved Jack's arm a bit so that he could lay down, then leaned over and kiss Jack gently on the forehead, before falling asleep.