Chapter 33

^ I love that picture

  Jack walked to the kitchen, where Felix was waiting. He stepped past the doorway to the room, and was greeted by his friend.
  "Hey Jack!" He said, waving. Jack started to chuckle at what he was wearing: a pink apron, over his normal cloths.
  "Why are you wearing that?" Jack asked, trying to hold back from bursting out laughing.
  "This?" He asked, taking the apron off. "Mark made me wear it. I'm done cooking now, so I think I can take it off." Jack wondered why mark even owned that... Maybe it was for a video, or maybe it belongs to Amy?
  "So, how's your head?" Felix asked.
  "I'm okay, I guess." Jack remembered again what happened, and looked away from Felix. He was afraid it would happen again, even though he knew it wouldn't.
  "Hey, I'm sorry. I don't know why that happened. I wasn't acting like myself." Felix apologized. Then Jack started to think, that's not how being drunk works. He wouldn't do anything too out of character.... His brain would just do whatever it wanted, wouldn't it? This didn't make sense...
  "I've got some food, here!" Felix said, shoving a plate at him.
  "Thanks..." Jack said, grabbing the plate and walking away. Mark soon followed.
  "This is actually pretty good..." Mark said, taking a bite of his meal. "I didn't know Felix could cook."
  "Yeah..." Jack mumbled. Mark looked over at him.
  "You okay?"
Jack didn't answer, and started to  pick at the food on his plate. Mark's face grew serious.
  "Jack, what's wrong?"
Jack stayed silent.
   "Sean..."
Jack sighed. He looked into the kitchen to make sure Felix wasn't there, then looked back down at the table.
  "Why did Felix do it? Being drunk isn't an excuse. He wouldn't act too out of character, right?"
  Mark tried to think of something to say, but couldn't. Jack was right, he would still act like himself... Was Felix hiding something?
                   Felix's POV
  I stood outside of the room, and heard what Jack said. He was right... That would be in character for me. Not anymore though... Back when we would collab. Around the time of the cringemas stream... I started to get a crush on Jack. That started  to go away soon though, and it went away completely when he started dating mark. I would never cheat in my wife, much less with someone who is dating. I guess I must still find him attractive if I decided to flirt with him, but that wasn't something I would choose to do. Hopefully, nothing like that happens again.

  A/N: Hey guys! Quick question, do you think I should make my chapters longer? The writing would take a bit longer, but some people out there might perfer longer chapters...