Chapter 25

The plane ride was nothing special, a few unwanted dirty looks, a few stares from fans, just like normal.
                         ~~~~~
  When they got off the plane, they rented a car to take to their hotel. Three rooms, two bed's each, which meant mark and Jack were sleeping together. This was fine though, cause mark and Jack have already been sleeping together for a while, whenever jack didn't feel like going back to his apartment. Everyone unpacked, and stayed there watching TV for the rest of the day. The rest of the week was spend just walking around, seeing some touristy things. Mark was sort of restricted because of his leg, but still tagged along.

                         ~~~~~

    The group went around pax for a while while waiting for their panel, playing indie games. When their panel finally came, they got up on stage. Felix, who was joining the panel, didn't even bother using the stairs and threw himself on to the stage. Jack helped mark up the stairs. Everyone was there; mark, jack, Amy, Felix, Bob, wade, Ethan, and Tyler. When they all sat down, Felix leaned over to jack.
  "Hey, why are so many people wearing septiplier stuff? This is more than usual..." He asked.
  "Have you not watched mine or Mark's videos? It happened about three weeks ago."
  "What did?"
  "Me and mark started dating! I thought you of all people would be up to date on septiplier news." Jack joked.
  "Wait, really? You're serious?" Felix asked in disbelief.
  "Yeah!" He replied. "First there was the video where we accidentally kissed, then I told mark I liked him, then we started dating and told the fans."
  "Wait, what about Amy?"
  "Her and mark broke up, but they're still friends."
  "Wow, I should watch your videos more often. And why does mark have a cast?"
  "How about you just watch the video on it?" Jack joked, before the panel officially began.
  "Hello everybody." Mark whispered dramaticly into the microphone on his head.
  "Welcome to the show."

A/N: sorry for the smaller than normal poorly written chapter, I've been working on another story. Also, I had to look up how pax worked. ° 
( Credit to XFireDustX for the idea!)