Chapter 29

Mark reached out and caught his falling boyfriend before he hit the floor, then carried him bridal style to his car and put him in the passenger seat. He sort of felt like leaving Felix, but he couldn't. None of this that happened was his choice, he just got drunk. Mark went back into the bar, and put Felix over his shoulders, then went outside and put him in the back seat. He started to drive to the hospital, glancing over at jack every 10 seconds. He wished he would just open his eyes.
~~~~~
Mark got to the hospital and pulled into the ER, got out of his car, and dragged Jack out of the passenger seat. He picked him up, and brought him inside. He saw that most seats were full, so it was busy. Mark set Jack down in the seat, then ran out to get Felix, then did the same with him. He ran up to the counter where the nurses were working.
"I need you to help them." He said, with a shaking voice. Mark knew that Jack was probably fine, but his mind couldn't help from going to the worse case scenario: That the love of his life was dead.
"Sir, we have lots of others waiting." Then another nurse walked out of an office looking room, and went still.
"Markiplier?" She said, confused.
"Miss, could you please help them?" He said, close to tears. He pointed near the door, where Jack and Felix were sitting. Despite all of the others waiting, she ran out from behind the counter to the two men. Mark followed. The nurse looked just as panicked as Mark was. She put two fingers on Jack's neck. Then looked at his chest. She sighed.
"Jack's okay." She said, then went on to check Felix.
"They're both fine." She looked over at Mark. Mark smiled, then went to hug the nurse.
"So Jack isn't hurt?"
"They're both okay. They're still hurt, but not too bad. Could you tell me what happened?" Mark looked over at Felix, and his expression changed. Then he sighed, and looked back up at the nurse.
"Jack fell and hit his head on a chair."
"What about Felix?"
Mark tried to avoid eye contact.
"I accidentally knocked him out." The nurse squinted and turned her head an bit, confused. Then another nurse called her over.
"Jackie, come here please!" Jackie, which Mark thought was her name, looked at the other nurse, then back at Mark.
"I'm sorry. We'll try to help your friends soon." She said, before walking away.

A/N: Face reveal! Cause why not?

I have no idea how to take a good selfie

I have no idea how to take a good selfie. Anyways, here I am is my workspace. (Locked in my room on a pile of blankets with the Hamilton soundtrack playing full blast.)

Edit: I'm writing this paragraph here a few months after this chapter was posted, (time travel!) And I just wanna say, I look way different now, and I actually know how to do hair.

Still have no idea how to take a selfie. XD