Chapter 28

For some reason, Felix thought it would be a good idea to order another round of shots. Mark stood up.
  "Hey, I'm gonna go use the bathroom." He said, then walked off.
                         ~~~~~
  Walking out of the bathroom, Mark looked over at Felix and Jack, and was shocked at what he saw. Felix was kissing Jack. Not just a small kiss, Felix was full on making out with him. Jack kept pushing him away, but he got came right back.
  God, I knew this was a bad Idea.
Mark thought, as he ran over to them and pulled Felix away from Jack.
  "What are you doing Felix!?!"
  "Nuuu, I want back." Felix said, reaching for Jack. His speech was slurred. Jack stood up and backed away, then looked at Mark.
  "Thanks..." He said. 
Mark sighed. "You're welcome." Felix kept kicking at Mark. Then, he bit his arm, mark didn't expect it, and dropped him. Felix got off the floor, and practically tackled jack. Jack fell to the floor, and hit his head on a barstool. Mark thought that would've been enough to knock him out, but surprisingly, he was fine. Jack kept pushing Felix away from him, but Felix would always come right back.
  "Stop it!" He yelled, multiple times. Mark grabbed him and pulled him away from Jack. But then he turned and clawed at Mark's face, then punched him. Mark punched back, apparently harder than he meant to, because Felix was knocked out. He set Felix down and Helped Jack up.
  "Are you okay?" He asked.
  Jack didn't respond.
  "Jack, are you okay?" He asked again, slightly yelling. Jack put his hand to his head, then fell to the floor.

A/N: oh no! It's almost as if I lied when I said Jack wouldn't get hurt...  Sorry for the cliff hanger! New chapter as soon as possible.

Also, this book is #566 in fanfiction! Thank you so much guys, this is amazing! Love ya! ^U^