Chapter 26

"Hello everybody," said mark, with a low dramatic tone. "How is everyone today?" There was a loud screaming from the fans. Mark dragged himself to the couch and sat next to jack. He wrapped his arms around jack, and Jack leaned on to him. Felix was staring.
  "Okay guys, I have something to say." He said to the audience. "I didn't even realize that mark and Jack were dating until today." There was a gasp and a few laughs from the crowd.
  "Really? Mark asked, shocked. "You didn't watch our videos? It's been at least a month."
  "Yeah, sorry." Felix said awkwardly. "Anyways, let's get on with the show!"
  "Well, should we start with Q&A?" Asked mark. Everyone said yes.
  "Well then, let's start. Some people will be walking around taking questions." He said, and the Q&A started.
  The first question was from a tall looking man.
  "This is to everyone, are you dating anyone?"
  Mark and Jack just looked at each other and smiled, pointing at each other.
  "I'm technically not dating, I'm married..." Said wade. Bob raised his hand slightly.
  "Same."
Ethan blushed and put his hand behind his neck.
  "Me and Tyler are actually dating... Sorry for not saying it sooner." He said, smiling. Tyler looked at him angry.
  "What? I had to answer honestly..." Ethan said. Tyler wrapped his arms around him rolling his eyes.
  "Really?" Jack asked/yelled "who's top?!?" They both pointed at themselves. The crowd cheered.
  Amy stared at the ground, but then looked up and smiled.
  "I'm actually single now, seeing how I just broke up." Mark looked at her, he looked sad. "It's fine though!" She added. Everyone was a bit silent.
  Pewds broke that silence.
  "Well, I'm married." Mark just looked at him, then back at the audience.
  "Well, next question!"
A teenage girl stood up.
  "Jack, cookies or mark?"
  "Exactly how many cookies?"
  "Infinite." The girl said.
  "Bye mark!" He joked. "This girl's giving me infinite cookies!"
  Jack started to get up and walk away. He jumped off the stage and over to the girl.
  "So where's the cookies?"
  "The girl blushed and sat down, forcing a laugh. She clearly didn't expect the attention.
  "Aww, I'm sorry." Jack hugged the girl, then walked back on to the stage. The girl sat shocked. Everyone on the stage was laughing. The audience was cheering. The rest of the show continued like this, until it was over.

  A/N: hey! Thank you to everyone who helped in the Q&A! I'm sorry I didn't get to everyone's questions, but everyone had good ideas! Also, T Y T H A N    A W A Y!!!
(It might not be a huge topic later, but if septiplier's gonna be canon, so is tythan!)