Chapter 17

"Dare again!" Mark announced.
  "Pick up lines? Jack, where are you getting these ideas?"
  "I dunno. Thought the viewers would find it cute or some shit." Jack replied. "So who should start?" Most of Twitter said mark. "I guess you first?"
  "Fine. This is gonna be terrible though..."
  "Do it!"
Mark dramatically cleared his throat.
  "Did you sit on some cake? Cause that is one sweet ass."
  "Really? You start off with that?" Jack joked. "Well my turn: Can I follow you home? Cause I've always been told to follow my dreams."
  "You're literally inside my home right now. You don't need to follow me." mark said
  "I thought it was cute..."
Mark chuckled. "Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!"
  "When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one."
                       ~~~~~~~~
  "Okay, that's enough." Mark said after about 2 minutes. "I'm out of pick up lines."
  "Aww, I've got a lot more!" Jack whined
  "Nope. I'm done."
  "Fine..."
  "Wanna end the stream? It's been about an hour..." Mark suggested.
  "Yeah," jack agreed. "I guess."
The chat was filled with people telling them not to leave. One person on twitter asked: Are you two going to pax West?
  "Oh, and by the way, me and my friends are gonna be going to pax West. Jack, do you wanna join our part?" Mark said.
  "Of course!" Jack answered. "Well, bye guys!"
   He and mark ended the stream.