Chapter 37

"Mark, what are you doing?" Jack said. Mark opened the camera back up so he could take a picture of the sunset, and so he could hide the fact that he posted the picture to Twitter from Jack.  
  "Nothing." He said. Jack started to laugh.
  "I don't believe you." Then his phone buzzed. He looked to see what it was, and saw that it was Twitter.
  "Hmm... So you posted a photo to Twitter, huh?"
  "What?" Mark asked. Jack opened the notification, and saw the picture.
  "Aww, now why would you try to hide that? Look how cute you are!" Mark smiled.
  "No, you're the cute one." He said, and pecked Jack on the lips. Jack giggled.
  "How about we both be cute?"
  "I'm fine with that, but you're still cuter." Mark said, as he laid his head on Jack's shoulder. Jack put his head on Mark's. Then he looked to the side, and saw Ethan and Tyler staring.
  "What are you looking at?" He joked, starting to blush.
  "You guys." Ethan said. "The ship is adorable, we have to stare."
  Jack put his head back on mark, and looked at the ducks on the river, as the sun set behind the row of buildings.
  After a while, the sun set, and they all were driving back to the hotel. When they got there, Ethan and Tyler went back to their room, and mark and Jack went to theirs.
  They both got into the bed, and mark started to scroll through channels on the TV.
  "I can't find anything." He said. "Wanna buy a movie or something?"
  "No, I just wanna sleep." Jack said, while cuddling up against mark. Mark turned off the TV and light, and hugged Jack.
  "I love you."
  "I love you too."
Jack quickly fell asleep, and mark followed.
                     ~next day~

  Mark woke up, and Jack was curled up to his chest. He smiled at him.
  How had I gotten so lucky? Mark thought. He thought this often, Jack did too. Both of them thought that their boyfriend was the best thing in their life, and wondered how they could've gotten so lucky to have them. Mark ran his hands through Jack's hair, and smiled again. He was adorable. Mark didn't want to move and wake up Jack, so he pulled out his phone, and started to look through his social medias, before eventually just going onto a game. After about twenty minutes, Jack started to open his eyes.
  "Hey Mark." He said, with a sleepy voice.
  "Good morning beautiful." Mark said, as he ran his hand through his boyfriend's hair, and set his phone down.
  "So how'd you sleep?"
  "Fine." Jack answered, still with a sleepy voice. He rolled off the bed, a walked into the bathroom for a shower. He turned the water on, then closed the door.
  "Aww, why'd you close it?" Mark joked.
  "Cause I want privacy!" Jack yelled from inside the bathroom. Mark laughed, and turned on the TV. There was nothing to watch, so he went back onto his phone.         ~time skip a few minutes (?)~

  Jack opened the door to the bathroom, and walked out. (he changed in the bathroom, he isn't naked right now. -_-) He laid down next to Mark on the bed, and cuddled up to him. Mark smiled. Jack really was adorable. He kissed the top of Jack's head, and ruffled his hair.
  "I love you." He said.
  "I love you too."
There was a few seconds of silence, before Jack started to talk.
  "So, what are we doing today?" He asked.
  "Six Flags, I think."
  Jack smiled, and closed his eyes, cuddling up closer to mark.
  "Can't wait."

  A/N: Hello my amazing readers! So, I need you guys to do something: read this book.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/24RUWHVPtG

It's amazing, and I'm sure at least some of you will love it.
(If the link doesn't work, it should be in one of my reading lists.)