Chapter 24

It's been about two weeks since mark got hit by the car, and jack was back to his optimistic self. The two were driving to the airport to catch a flight to Seattle, along with his friends, for pax west. About an hour later, they were waiting in the terminal for the plane. Ethan, Tyler, and Wade were also on this flight. Bob and Amy, the other two coming to pax, had to catch a flight on the next day.
Mark and Jack were sitting in the terminal, Mark had his arm around jack. The two were talking with each other when a little girl walked up to Jack. She looked about 5 years old.
"Could I get your autograph?" She said, in a cute squeaky voice that matched her age. Jack looked down and saw the girl.
"Sure! What's your name?"
"Emmie." She said quietly. She held out a piece of notebook paper and a blue glittery pen.
"That's a nice name." He wrote his channel name and a little smiley face.
"Do you want Mark's too?" He said smiling. The girl's face lit up.
"Yes please!" She took the paper and handed it to mark. He wrote his channel name.
"So why are you going to Seattle Emmie?"
"To go see you, and jack, and all your friends!" She replied cheerfully. Mark smiled.
"There!" He handed the paper back to the girl. "Some of my friends are over there, if you want their autographs." He pointed over to the left of him a few seats down, where Wade, Tyler, and Ethan were. She ran over to go see them.
"I love it when that that happens. It's nice to be noticed." Mark said smiling.
"Yeah." Jack agreed.
After getting some more autographs, the girl ran over to two woman.
"Moms, look! I got mark and Jack's and their friends autographs!" She said while bouncing up and down.
"That's nice sweetie!" Said one of them.
"Let me see Emmie!" Said the other. Mark could tell which one was actually a fan.
"Wow, now all we need is PewDiePie, James, and Jaiden!"
"Yeah! Then we'll have all of my favorite YouTubers!" The girl said, smiling.
"She must've gone to a lot of conventions to get so many signatures. That paper was really full." Said jack. Then they heard a ding, then a woman's voice.
  "All A passengers, please line up and board the plane "
  "Welp, let's go. C'mon guys!" He started to walk to the line. Jack got up, followed by Ethan, Tyler, and Wade. They got in line and boarded the plane.