Chapter 31

Felix started to wake up, and his entire body hurt. He opened his eyes, and got really dizzy. He began to look around.
  "Where am I?" He thought. After coming to his senses, he recognized the place as Mark's living room. Then he remembered what happened the night before. He wanted some time to hang out with Mark and Jack before he left LA, so he went out with them for drinks. He probably drank a lot, since he didn't remember much.
  Felix started to walk to the bathroom, but ended up just wandering around, since he didn't really know the layout out the house. He passed Mark's room. Mark was cuddled up to Jack. Felix smiled and chuckled. They were adorable together.
  Eventually he found his way to the bathroom. After finishing his business, he looked into the mirror, and was a little confused. On his forehead, there was writing, which looked like sharpie.
  "Try to stay sober around my boyfriend from now on, okay?"
  Felix didn't get it. Did he hurt Mark or Jack? He didn't remember... He looked to the side of the mirror. There was a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and a note.
  "Here, clean the marker off your head."
  Felix cleaned off his face. The amount of rubbing it took made his forehead burn, but it was better than walking around with that message on his face. He still didn't know why it was there, had he hurt one of his friends?
  "I hope not." He thought.
                         ~~~~~
  Mark woke up, and found himself cuddled up to Jack. He smiled at his boyfriend and kissed him on the forehead. Jack was still out of it, and Mark was a little worried, but he assumed it was fine. A hangover added to a concussion​ probably wasn't good for him, so Mark let him sleep. He walked over to the kitchen to make some breakfast, and saw Felix rummaging through the fridge.
  "Morning Felix." He said.
  "Hey Mark." He replied, still looking through the fridge, then going to the cupboards.
  "Do you happen to have any pickles?" He asked.
  "Why?"
  "Hangover."
Mark knew that pickle juice could cure a hangover. Turns out playing gay dating simulators could actually help you in life.
  "Yeah, but I sort of don't want to give it to you."
  "Why not? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. Mark looked at him, confused.
  "You don't remember?"
  "No, I don't know why you're mad. Could you get me some pickles?"
  Mark walked to one of the cupboards and pulled a jar, then gave it to Felix. He took the lid off of the jar, and drank it.
  "You could've put it in a cup at least." Mark said.
  "So could you tell me why you're mad at me?" Felix asked, wiping his mouth. Mark sighed.
  "You got really drunk."
  "And?"
Mark hesitated.
  "You were making out with Jack."

  A/N: hello my amazing readers! So remember the q&a question about Crankiplier? This comic pretty much describes the ship war going on in my head:

All you need is one more frame with an angry Tyler.
Anyways, I'm sorry the updates have been slower than normal, I just have school getting in the way. But hey, long weekend coming up! Should be able to get a chapter or 2 done...