Chapter 38

~timeskip~
(Definitely not because I don't know what to write.)

  Tyler, Ethan, Jack, and Mark walked out of the car and towards the hotel. Jack struggled to leave the car, since he was carrying a giant stuffed bear that mark had won him. Jack still laughed when he thought about how Mark got it.
  They were walking through the park, choosing the next ride to go on, and mark suddenly pulled Jack over to a large booth.
  "I'm going to win you that." He said, pointing at a huge bear hanging above the counter. Jack started to laugh, and leaned his head on to Mark's shoulder.
  "You know how cliche this is, right?" He said.
  "I don't care." Mark said, pulling out his wallet. He walked up to the girl running the booth, and handed her a five dollar bill. She gave him five rings.
  "You have to get them on those bottles. The red ones are the biggest prizes, those blue bottles get you the small ones. Yellow's medium." She said, before walking to the other end of the booth to help some little kids.
  Mark was there for almost 7 minutes, just trying to get Jack the huge animal. In the end, Jack ended up with 13 small things, 6 mediums, and the one huge bear Mark tried so hard to win. They ended up giving all of the medium and small toys to passing kids. Jack found it hilarious that mark was there for so long, and wasted 30 dollars on trying to win him the prize, but he found it adorable. Not the bear, Mark.
  As Jack struggled to get the bear out of the car, Ethan started to jokingly tease him. It was sort of Hipacritical of him, seeing how both him and Tyler were carrying bags full of various small plushies they had won each other.
  "I don't think you have any room to talk, looking at the pink monkey in that bag." He joked. Ethan gasped dramaticly.
  "How dare you offend Mr. Crank?" He turned away from Jack. "Bringing attention to Tyler's and my children in such a way." Everyone started to laugh, and mark locked the car doors, before walking towards the hotel.
  "Bye guys!" Mark said to Ethan and Tyler as they walked away, and he and Jack went into their own room. The rest of the night went just like normal. Mark went to shower, leaving Jack alone with the TV, which never had anything good to watch, and his phone. Mark got out of his shower, and laid in bed with Jack. The two started to look through all of the pictures they had took. Mark kept on pointing out how cute Jack was in every single picture, and Jack would do the same. Eventually, mark curled up to Jack, and they both fell asleep.
             ~skip a few days~

  It had been 4 days, and the group were supposed to be leaving the next day. The last 5 days of being there had been really fun, and it was a nice break from videos for all of them, except Tyler of course, who never had the struggle of being a YouTuber. They had done most of San Antonio's tourist attractions, and today, they were just going to go see the river walk just one for time, before going back to LA.