Chapter 23

It's been about a week since mark was put in the hospital, and 2 weeks until they had to go to pax. Mark and Jack already posted a video on Mark's channel explaining what happened. There were some comments saying that it was Jack's fault, but mark deleted them. He was in a cast and needed crutches, but was otherwise okay.  The man who hit mark was arrested for driving under the influence. Everything seemed to be going as normal.
  Mark got up out of his bed and dragged himself over to Jack, who was on the couch, and sat next to him.
  "So, I still owe you a movie."
  "Huh?" Said Jack.
  "Remember? You asked me to go see a movie with you." Mark explained.
  "Oh, yeah. That's right." Jack was on his phone. Mark looked over at the screen. Jack was looking through the comments of the vlog they made.
  "Jack, stop." He whined. "Don't pay attention to this people. They just hate the fact that we're dating. None of what happened was your fault. How many times will I have to tell you?"
  Jack turned off his phone and curled into a ball, resting his head on his knees. Mark leaned over and hugged him.
  "Stop." Mark said.
  "Stop what?" Jack said, his voice muffled.
  "Stop being sad. I love the happy Jack. Sad Jack just makes me sad."
  There was a minute of silence.
  "Jack, I want you to be happy. Stop beating yourself up."
Jack chuckled. It sounded forced. Mark just hugged him tighter. Out of nowhere, Jack started singing quietly.
  "Mark, with your voice like a demon and your heart like an angel, come rescue me."
Mark realized what he was doing and joined in.
  "Jack, with your eyes like an ocean and your words like a river, yeah speed is key." Jack looked over at mark and smiled.
  "I've seen the way that you look at one another."
  "It's no question that you're perfect for each other."
  "I've tried so hard to get you out of my mind to no avail,"
  "Now septiplier is the only ship I want to sail."
  They sang the last line together. Mark leaned over to Jack and kissed him passionately on the lips.
  "I love you Jackie." He whispered.
  "I love you too."

A/N: was that cheesy enough? XD I thought it would be cute to do that, cause the song was stuck in my head.