Chapter 35

^this picture made me die inside a little bit.

  It had been about a year since Mark and Jack became a couple. The previously mentioned "war" ended after about a month, and the channel was back to how it was before, just a few more collabs with each other. Mark and Jack still came into each other's studios every once and a while, but it wasn't as extreme as before. There were still hate comments, but Jack learned to live with them. Ethan and Tyler we're still together and happy.
  Mark and Jack were trying to plan some sort of vacation, since their one year anniversary was coming up. Ethan and Tyler were coming along too, but they were going to be staying in their own hotel.
  "How about here?" Jack asked, clicking on a picture of a room. They were trying to pick a hotel to stay at. Choosing the vacation spot was easy, but hotels were harder. They could choose a cheap hotel and have a larger budget for activities, or they could get a really nice room, and have less of a budget. Even with all the money they had, San Antonio was expensive.
  "Yeah, that looks nice. How much is it?" Mark said. Jack stared at the page, then answered. "Wow, it's only 50 dollars. That's way cheaper than the last one!"
  "Do you want to stay there? It looks nice, and it's way cheaper than some other ones we saw.. "
  Jack looked at the location of it.
  "And it's right by the river walk! Yeah, I think we should stay here."
  "Well, we've got the hotel down, now for plane tickets." Mark said.
Jack sighed.
  "Ugh, fine." He said dramaticly.

        ~Time skip by 2 weeks~

  Mark and Jack stepped of the plane, Ethan and Tyler followed. They went and grabbed their bags, then headed outside. The four sat and waited for a bus to come. It got there, and they took it to a car rental place and rented their vehicle, before driving to the hotel. They all had the same hotel, but Tyler and Ethan were in a different room.
  After checking in, Mark flopped onto the bed and took out his phone. He turned on the camera, and started to talk.
  "Hello everybody! I'm just going to tell you that Jack's channel and my channel aren't going to be on the normal update schedule, cause Jack and I are on vacation. Jack, say hi!" He pointed the camera at Jack, who was taking his shirt off. When he saw the camera, his covered his front with his shirt and laughed.
  "Stop it mark, I'm changing!"
Mark moved the camera away from Jack, and started talking again.
  "Anyways, I've got some videos pre-recorded for you guys, but it's only one per day. There should be vlogs too, so watch for that, but anyways, as always, I will see you in the next video. Buh Bye!" He waved at the camera, and ended the recording, then posted it to YouTube.
  "So, why are you changing?" He asked Jack.
  "I wore pajamas on the plane."
  "You did? I didn't notice. Anyways, it's night. Why are you changing?" Mark asked.
  "Because we're going to dinner."
  "We are? I thought we would just order takeout or something."
  "Tyler and Ethan wanted to eat someplace nice, at least on the first night." Jack said.
  Mark nodded, and went to text Tyler.
  Mark- So I heard we're going out to dinner, any idea where?
After a minute, Tyler replied.
  Tyler- Yeah, Ethan wants to go to this one place, I forgot the name. He'll drive, I think.
  Mark rolled over, and went into the photo gallery on his phone. He started to scroll through pictures of him and Jack, which was what most of the gallery was filled of. He smiled, then set his phone down, and closed his eyes.

  A/N: Hey guys! Random thing I want to say:

My antisepticeye hoodie came! I've never bought merch before, but I needed to have this. (Excuse the mess I call a room.)

Back to the story:
  So, I decided to mix cute and Tythan into one arc. Don't worry, septiplier will be the main focus. I've got something huge planned for Mark and Jack...