Chapter 39

Ethan and Tyler left the car, followed by Mark and Jack, who were sitting in the back. Now that they had more time, they could actually explore the Riverwalk. After walking through the streets, they got to the river. The four were able to catch a boat tour, which took about 30 minutes of their time. Ethan kept leaning out of the boat to point out every duck he saw, and almost fell in once, but Tyler was able to grab his waist and pull him back in the boat. Mark happened to have his phone out at the time, and got a picture of them that they both asked mark to delete. Of course, he didn't, and the picture was now on Twitter for all the world to see.
The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. They went to random stores, touristy things, anything that seemed remotely interesting. After what seemed like just a few hours, the sun started to set.
At least, it felt like just a few hours for Ethan, Jack, and Tyler. For Mark, it felt like an eternity. He had something planned that he was extremely nervous about going through with, but he knew it was the right choice. Walking around all day let him figure out the perfect spot. He suggested that everyone go through the Riverwalk one more time before going home, since he wanted to get back to the spot he chose.
Mark pulled Jack down the path, which led to an empty bench right on the edge of the river. It was like it was made for this moment. Ethan and Tyler followed them. Tyler was the only one that mark told. He wasn't sure if Ethan knew, but he probably didn't. Mark sat down on the bench, and Jack sat next to him. Mark leaned his head on Jack's shoulder, and started to talk.
"Jack, I love you." He said. Jack smiled.
"I love you too Mark."
"I really, really love you." Mark said again, nervously.
"We've only been dating for about a year, but I still think that this is an okay question to ask. Jack, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Mark lifted his head off of Jack, and reached into his pocket. He got off the bench, got down on one knee, and pulled out a small box. Jack's eyes went wide, and he started to put a hand on his mouth. Mark opened the box, to show a silver ring.
"Jack, will you share your subscribers with me?"
Jack started to laugh, and nodded yes.
"Of course."

A/N: Remember when I said I had something big planned for them? Here it is.
(Sorry for the short chapter)