Chapter 27

Pax was over, and the group was back in LA. Mark's leg was healed now, so he could do videos that weren't let's plays. Jack made an appearance in most of Mark's videos, and vice versa, because they lived together now. Tyler and Ethan were actually dating, now that the fans knew about it. Everything was going perfectly. There were some homophobes that unsubscribed, but that was fine. They didn't want those type of fans to stay.
~~~~~~
Mark sat on the couch and opened up a pizza box.
"Hey Jack, you coming?" He shouted.
"Yeah!" Jack shouted back from across the house. A few seconds later, he walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch.
"So what movie are we watching?" He asked. Mark shrugged.
"I dunno. What do you want?"
"You choose." he said, leaning his head onto jack's shoulder and closing his eyes. Jack leaned his head onto mark.
"Are we still watching a movie?" Jack asked. Mark just wrapped his arms around him. Jack leaned further on to mark. This loop continued until Jack was laying on top of him. Not in a dirty way, just in a cute cuddly way.
"I love you." Said mark, smiling at jack.
"I love you too." Jack replied, lifting his head off Mark's chest. He stretched forward and kissed mark passionately, before laying his head back on Mark's chest. They stayed like this, and eventually, the pair fell asleep.
~~~~~
"Hey." Jack opened his eyes and saw his friend, Felix, leaning over the back of the couch.
"Mark, Jack. Wake up."
Jack was surprised, and tried to roll away, but fell on the floor. Mark jolted awake. Then both of them realized what happened.
"Felix?" Mark mumbled, half asleep. "What are you doing here?"
"Happy anniversary! Now, let's go get drinks."
"Huh? Our anniversary?" Jack asked, confused.
"Six months!"
Mark started to count under his breath.
"It's in a week." He said, after a few seconds. "And I don't think that's a normal thing people celebrate."
"It isn't. Now let's go get drinks." Felix said.
"Mark can't drink though." Jack said, a bit worried.
"Who do you think is supposed to drive us home?" Felix gestured to mark.
"Yeah, fine." Mark sighed. "You good with that Jack?"
"I guess." Jack got up off the floor. He waited for Mark to get of the couch, then grabbed his hand and rested his head of Mark's shoulder. he leaned and kissed the top of Jack's head, then ruffled his hair.
Felix had been staying in a hotel nearby. He was supposed to be staying for another two weeks. It was great opportunity for Mark and Jack and some other LA YouTubers to collab with him. Felix still couldn't get over the fact that mark and Jack were dating. Them being gay wasn't a surprise though, cause, come on, everyone already knew that. They didn't even have to say anything. Felix sort of suspected that they liked each other, but he didn't think that they would ever actually be together.
The three started to leave the house. Mark and Jack were already dressed from the day before, so they didn't have to change.
"I'll drive. I heard of a really good bar a little ways from here." Felix said, taking the keys out of Mark's hand. Mark didn't really mind, he trusted most people to drive his car. He decided to sit in the back with Jack.
"Hey, how did you get Mark's house key?" Jack asked.
"Mark gave me a copy when I got into LA."
Jack looked over at mark. He nodded.
"Yeah. I don't remember why..."
Soon, the group got to the bar. It didn't look familiar to Mark or Jack, but neither of them went to bars often. Felix started walking in, motioning for Mark and Jack to in with him. Mark grabbed Jack's hand and started to walk in. Jack followed, somewhat because he was being pulled. When him and mark got in, Felix was already sitting down, ordering three drinks from the bartender. Mark sat down, with Jack next to him. Felix gave Jack a drink, whatever type of drink it was. He didn't ask, and just drank it. Mark got one too, but pushed it over to Felix. He couldn't drink it, and even if he could, he was the driver.
After a few rounds of drinks and shots, Felix was getting drunk, Jack was buzzed, (he's Irish, he can handle his booze.) and Mark was completely sober. Mark sat between Felix and Jack, since he knew Felix was more flirty than usual when drunk. Mark knew it wasn't real flirting, but Jack was drunk and might not. He read enough septiplier fanfiction to know that when he's in a bar with Jack, it either turns out really good, or really bad, but life isn't a fanfiction. Mark didn't think that taking Jack to a bar with Felix was a terrible idea.

Idea from Ashite_Dreemurr!