Chapter 12

Mark and jack just hugged each other for a while, neither talking. Mark stood up.
  "I'm gonna go get some food from the kitchen. Do you want anything?" Mark asked.
  "Bring me some cookies!" Jack said jokingly.
  Mark left the room. He pulled out his phone as he walked to the kitchen. He started to text Amy.

Mark- Could we stay friends?

Amy- I'd love that. Teamiplier forever!

  He smiled to himself, happy to still at least be friends with her. Mark put his phone away and grabbed a case of Oreos for jack. He came back to the room.
  "Where's your food?" Jack asked.
  "Nothing I wanted to eat." Mark replied. He sat down.
  "Wanna do a video?" He suggested.
  "Tell the fans it's canon?"
  "Sure" answered jack.
  "Stream?"
  "Yeah."
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~
  "Hello everybody! Sorry for the surprise stream here, but we have something to tell you."
  Mark and jack saw that Twitter was full of septiplier asks. They knew it would be.
  "What do you mean tell? We're showing them!" Jack exclaimed.
  He grabbed Mark by the back of the head and pulled him towards himself. They kissed. Jack let him go. Mark quickly looked away from jack. He was a blushing mess.
  Jack checked the chat, and everyone was going completely insane.
  "For real this time guys!" Jack announced. "Septiplier is officially canon!"