Chapter 36

"Hey Mark." Jack said. Mark rolled away from him.
  "Mark, wake up. We're going to dinner."
Mark whined.
  "I don't wanna get up. Lay down with me." Jack rolled his eyes and laughed.
  "If I do, will you get up?"
  "Yeah, sure." Mark mumbled.
Jack lay down next to him.
  "Okay, you need to get up now."
Mark rolled over, and wrapped his arms around Jack.
  "Never."
  "Really Mark?" Jack said. He struggled a bit to get away from Mark, but couldn't. He reached for his phone, and called Tyler.
  It rang a few times, then he picked up.
  "Hey Jack, what's up?" He said.
  "You have a copy of our room key, right?"
  "Yeah, why?"
  "Could you come help me? I'm being hug attacked by Mark, and can't move." Jack said. Mark whined.
  "Nuuuuu, Stayyy."
  "Well, I'd love to help you, but I can't move for the same reason."
  Jack laughed.
  "You're taller than Ethan, how does he have you trapped?" Jack waited for a response, then his phone buzzed. It was a picture from Tyler. He was laying on the bed with Ethan curled up on his chest. Jack smiled. They were adorable together.
  "Aww, you guys are so cute!"
  "Well, he is. That's why I'm not moving."
  "So are we still going to dinner?"
  "Yeah, I'll head over to your room and help you. Be right there." Tyler hung up.
  "Mark, let me move." Jack whined.
  "I don't wanna." Mark said, and hugged Jack tighter. Jack tried again to escape, but stopped when he saw Ethan and Tyler walk in. Ethan had his phone out,  recording what was going on. It seemed like he was doing a vlog.
  "Aww, look at you guys!" He said
  Jack laughed. "Ethan, put the camera away and come help me!" Ethan smiled, then handed the camera to Tyler. "Here," he said. "Hold this." Tyler kept the camera pointed at them, as Ethan started to pull mark away from Jack. He rolled over, and got off the bed.
  "Now you move?" Jack said smiling.
  "C'mon, let's go." Mark said, pulling Jack up off the bed. He put Jack's arms over his shoulders, and started carrying him.
  "Mark, I can walk."
  "No!" Mark joked, as he followed Ethan and Tyler out of the room, and headed downstairs towards the car they all shared. Ethan turned around and pointed his camera at Mark and Jack, and laughed.
  "Really Jack? Can't you walk?"
  "I can, but apparently I'm not allowed to." He joked.
  "He isn't allowed to." Mark said, smiling. They walked out of the hotel, and Jack kicked the back of Mark's leg, making mark drop him. He landed on his feet, and ran towards the car.
  "Shotgun!" He yelled, as he grabbed the door handle to the passenger seat.
  "Ow!" Mark said, jokingly. "That hurt!" Ethan unlocked the car door, and got in.
  "Sorry Tyler," he said. "Get in back." Once everyone got in, Ethan started to drive.
~time skip (I dunno how long)~

  The four walked out of the restaurant, and sat down on a bench near the river.
  "That was really good!" Ethan said. "Better than most Mexican places I've been to."
  "It was okay." Mark said.
  Jack, who was sitting on the edge of the bench away from Mark, climbed over Ethan and Tyler, and sat next to his boyfriend. The sun was just starting to set, and the sight was beautiful. Mark pulled out a camera so he could take a picture, and Jack leaned his head on Mark's shoulder. He smiled at Jack, and changed to the inner camera.
  "Smile!" He said. Jack, instead, pressed his lips up against Mark's cheek as he took the picture. Mark blushed a bit, then kissed Jack back, and opened the photo.
  He posted it to Twitter, and left the caption:
  In Texas with the Boo <3

A/N: Oh my god, this book is at #216. This is amazing, thank you all so much! I can't even say how happy I am now..