Chapter 15

Mark sat in shock. Jack was on Mark's lap, kissing him. Mark melted into the kiss, and wrapped his arms around him. Jack stuck out his tounge, and licked Mark's lips. Mark opened his mouth, and allowed jack to explore his mouth before sucking on his tounge.
  He moaned a bit and played with Jack's hair. Mark looked over and got a glimpse of the comments, and saw the name: Lordminion777.
  His eyes opened wide. He realized that most of his friends were watching this stream, and were watching them make out. He went to type a comment telling them to fuck off, but jack pulled him back and bit his bottom lip. Mark moaned, and started to suck on Jack's tounge.
  He looked at the comments and saw two names the stood out. Bob and wade's usernames.

Lordminion777- Don't let him take the top mark!

Myskerm- never expected you to be bottom in the ship. Lol

  Mark pulled away and started talking to Wade and Bob.
  "Wade, bob, I can see your usernames. Why are you guys here." Mark said. Jack started to laugh.

Myskerm- cause we can be!

Lordminion777- aww, did we interrupt you guys?

  "Are we done?" Jack asked.
  "Yeah. Next dare I guess!" Mark replied.

Myskerm- can I make the poll?

  "No." said mark. "Jack, make the next poll."

  A/N: hey guys! Just so you know, this is the closest thing to smut I'm writing. I'm not gonna do smut.