~He used to do an act so little but look at the reward!

Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said to Bilal: "Bilal, tell me which act you did at the time of the morning prayer for which you hope to receive good reward, for I heard during the night the sound of your footsteps before me in Paradise?" Bilal (radi Allahu anhu) replied: "I did not do any act in Islam for which I hope to get any benefit, but this, that when I perform complete ablution during the night or day I observe prayer with that purification, what Allah has ordained for me to pray." [Sahih Muslim]

What Bilal (radi Allahu anhu) used to do is not that difficult to do. He would try to stay in a state of purity, and whenever he did wudhu or ghusl, he would pray nafl rakaat with that wudhu. This enabled his footsteps to precede those of Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) in Paradise. We could try for the same.

Uqbah ibn 'Aamr narrated that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "If one performs and perfects his ablution and prays two rak'ah with his heart and face (completely on his prayer), Paradise becomes his."

Related by Muslim, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah and Ibn Khuzaimah.

Khumran, the client of Hadrat Uthman ibn Affan (r.a.) said: "I saw Uthman call for water for ablution, pour it from the pot onto his right hand and wash it three times. He then put his right hand into the container, rinsed his mouth and nose and blew the water out. Then he washed his face three times, followed by his arms up to the elbows. Then he washed his feet three times and said 'I saw the Messenger of Allah (saws) make ablution like this.' And then he (r.a.) would say, 'Whoever makes ablution like this and then prays two rak'ah without having any other concern on his mind, all his past sins will be forgiven."

Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

How you perform this is by:

*Making wudu(abulution)

*Then making the intention your about to pray tahhiyatul wudu

*Then pray =)

"Simple right?"