The Beautiful Sinners ᴴᴰ ┇ Amazing Reminder ┇

The Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, All of you...every son of Adam, he commits sins and amongst the sinners... Some of them are beautiful sinners!

Someone says, like do a sin and I do it really well? No that's not what it means! It means a beautiful sinner is someone, he said the beautiful sinner is the one who, as soon as he realises he's done something wrong he repents...

So here is the good news, as soon as you repent. Allah forgives you immediately! In fact its better then that.

But the prophet muhammad peace be upon him laughed one day and when he laughed the companions said, "why were you laughing?" and he peace be upon him said, "I was looking into the day of judgement.."

And now you know every time the prophet peace be upon him saw the day of judgement he would cry, he would panic, he would worry for everyone but this one time he smiled and he said "I laughed because the people on the day of judgement, there is a group of them that would laugh.

Who are they? They are people who committed sins and they would laugh on the day of judgement!

What kind of sins did they commit? He peace be upon him says They will be people laughing and people will say to them, why are you laughing? We've sinned we are ruined... you've sinned and your laughing? they said yes we made taubah(repentance) and our sins became good deeds and because of these sins we're going to jannah (paradise).

Allah is the greatest!

Oh my servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy Of Allah: For Allah forgives all Sins: For he is oft forgiving most merciful[Quran, Az-Zumar:53]