The Last Few Words Of Muhammad (S.A.W)! || Extremely Emotional ||

By The Time Of Isha, He {SAW} Could Not Move, And When He {RasuulAllah} (SAW) Could Not Move, It's Like 10 Men Together Could Not Move. Not Like When You And I - I Don't Know About You - But When I Fall Sick And I Think I can Not Move - When Properly I Could Move. He Could Not Move And He Lost Consciousness.
He Woke Up For A Moment And The First Thing He Said Was: "Have The People Performed The Prayer?"
Did People Perform Their Salah? Aisha {RA} Our Mother, In Whose Presence (RasuulAllah) Died in, She Said: "No. Ya RasuulAllah. They Are Still Waiting For You."
THEY HAVE HOPE!

Than He (SAW) Said: "Bring Me A Big Vessel With Water" --Cool Fresh Water. He Entered Inside Of It And He Refreshed Himself And Bathed And Got Up To Get Some Strength And As He Stood Up To Walk To Inside The Masjid ... He {Rasulallah} Fell And Than He Lost Consciousness.
He Wakes Up A While Later And The First Thing He Says: "Have The People Performed The Prayer?"
"HAVE THE PEOPLE PERFORMED THE PRAYER?"

"No. Ya Rasuulallah. They Are Still Waiting For You."
He Tries That Again, and washes And Tries To Get Up And He Can't, And Falls.
THRICE!
"Have The People Performed The Prayer?" Finally, He Appointed Abu Bakr (RA) To Lead Salatul Isha. And Abu-Bakr Siddique (RA) Lead Salatul Isha Of Thrusday Night And The Fajr Of The Monday And Three Days In Between. -- The Scholars Say About 17 Prayers Were Lead By Abu-Bakr (RA) In The Presence Of Rasulullah (S.A.W). And That Means A Lot For Those Who Think And Reflect.

Monday Morning ...
Fajr Time ...
AbuBakr (RA) Is The Imam Of The Believers.
Suddenly!
The Curtain Opens...

From The Private Quarters Of Aisha (RA) And The Door Opens Directly Into The Masjid, In The Front Rows Of The Masjid.

The Curtain, Is Open And Rasuulullah (s.a.w) Is Standing At That Door Seeing AbuBakr Leading His Ummah In Salat.
The Last sight From The Dunya, Of Rasuulullah (S.A.W) Was His Ummah In Salah!
His Ummah United In Salah!
That Was The Last Sight Of his Ummah.
They Were So Elated, So Happy Out Of Joy, Rasuulullah (S.A.W) Now Is Healed They Thought, He Came To Lead Us Again. No He Did Not!
When He Looked At Them, He Smiled And Than He Closed The Curtain, And Went Back, Until Duha Time.

His Beautiful, In Every Way, -- Daughter Fatimah (RA) -- Came To Him. He Called Her And Whispered A Few Words In Her Ears And She Wept. He Called Her Again And Whispered A Few Words Into Her Noble Ears and
She Smiled.
Later She Said The First Few Words He (S.A.W) Whispered Into My Were...
"I Will Die" She Wept.
The Next Words He Whispered Into My Ears Were: "You Will Be The First One Of My Household To Join" She Smiled. And Yes Six Months Later She Joined Him.

At Last, Very Last Seconds Or Minutes... Abdurahman Ibn Abi Bakr (RA) Enters The Private Quarters Of Rasuulullah (S.A.W) And He Is Laying In The Arms Of Aisha (R.A) -- Against Her Noble Chest. And Abdurahman (RA) Was Carrying A Miswak.

"Rasuulullah (S.A.W)", Said Aisha (RA) -- Who Read With The Eyes Of Her Head And With The Eyes Of Her Heart Every Move External And Internal Of Rasuulullah (S.A.W). "It Seems" She Said. "I Knew" As He Looked At Abdurahman (RA) That He Perhaps Wanted The Siwak. She Said, "I Told Him: "Would You Like The Siwak, Ya Rasuulullah?" He Moved His Head "Yes." She than took it from her brother Abdurahman and, She never forgot this to be one of her most special privileges with Rasulullah (S.A.W). "My Saliva Mixed With His At The Moment of His Death." For she Said to him, as the Siwak was hard: "Shall I soften if for you Ya Rasulullah?" He Moved His Head -- Yes.
She took it in her noble sweet mouth and softened it, and gave it to him, and He (S.A.W) took it in his mouth.
Right after that...
He Raised His Head, His Eyes And Moved his Sweet lips...
Aisha (RA) said, that He (S.A.W) said: "With those on whom you have bestowed with your grace with the prophets and the truthful (As-Siddiqin)... The Martyrs And The Good Doers. Oh Allah Forgive Me And Have Mercy Upon Me"
"Oh Allah, Bring Me To The Highest Of Companions."
"Oh Allah, Bring Me To The Highest Of Companions"
"With Those On Whom You Have Graced From The Prophets And The Truthful (As-Siddiqin), The Martyrs And The Doers Of Good."
"Oh Allah, Forgive Me and Have Mercy Upon Me"
"Oh Allah The Company Of The Most High."
May Allah (Swt) Bestow His Mercy Upon You, Ya Rasulullah (S.A.W).
As-Salat My Brothers and Sisters...
"As-Salat, And Remember Often, The Destroyer Of Passions"
"Remember The Destroyer Of Passions" Said, Rasulullah (S.A.W) To Us.
Remember More Often Death, My Brothers And Sisters. It Will Give You More Life.
"Die Before You Die" Said, He (S.A.W).
For Those Who Understand This Language. For Yes, We Evolve And We Change, And We Mature.
His Level was for the 'Mukaraboon', 'The Salihoon', For The Seekers of the Gate Of Love Of Allah (S.W.T) And His Messenger.
"Die before you Die"
Die Away From The Nafs (Ego, Desires, Etc), From The Appetites Of The Nafs, From The Desires Of The Nafs.
The Last Words Of The Sweetest Of All HumanBeings Was: "The Prayer, The Prayer, The Prayer!"

{Key}
-Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala (S.W.T) Means --> Glory To Him, The Exalted.
-sallallahu alayhi wasallam (S.A.W) Means ---> Peace Be Upon Him (i.e The Prophet Muhammad)
-Radhiallahu 'anhu (RA) Means ---> May God Be Pleased with them(usually said when talking about the companions of the Prophet Peace be upon him)
-Salat Means ---> Prayer.
-Rasulullah Means ---> The Messenger Of Allah (i.e. Muhammad Peace be upon him)
-Miswak Or Siwak means ----> ToothBrush.
-Fajr means ----> The Dawn Prayer.