Give Me A Chance

Olivia smiled as she looked around Old Trafford, It was amazing she could see why Cristiano had fallen in love with the place. She was a little excited  watching the game, she must admit that Cristiano's football was even better than it had been in Lisbon, he was incredible. Olivia cheered loudly as Cristiano scored, she couldn't be anymore prouder of him right now. The only thing that Olivia didn't like about today's match was the Model sitting beside Cristiano's family, she was bragging that she was now dating Cristiano. Olivia tried not to let the girl get to her but she was annoyed a little even though she had no right to feel annoyed. After their almost kiss, Olivia and Cristiano had a awkward chat and they both decided that it was a mistake and just to forget about it and move on. Cristiano moved on alright which made Olivia think she hadn't meant much to Cristiano at all. 

" Olivia are you coming with us?" Dolores asked gently, dragging Olivia from her bitter thoughts. 

Olivia looked over at Cristiano's family " Where are you all going?" she asked. 

Dolores moved next to Olivia hoping she would agree to come out with them " We are going out to dinner, to celebrate Cristiano goals" she replied. 

" I think I might just skip it, I start school tomorrow and want to get and early night" Olivia replied, it wasn't a lie she really did want to get an early night as she was sure it was going to be a stressful day tomorrow. 

Dolores sighed a little " Cristiano will be disappointed if you don't go" she warned. Dolores hadn't liked the distance that grew between Olivia and Cristiano lately, she had thought their almost kiss would have pushed them closer not doing the opposite and pushing the apart. 

" If she doesn't want to come she doesn't have to" Cristano's latest girl said, a sullen look on her face, Olivia really did not like her at all. 

Olivia smiled sarcastically at the girl " I am glad that I have your permission" she replied bitchily. Olivia had tried to like the girl and make conversation but it was so hard to talk to someone when all they did was talk about themselves. 

" Just come for an hour" Dolores pleaded gently, ignoring Katie, she didn't like the girl much either, but only tolerated her because she was with Cristiano. 

Olivia shook her head " I Just want to go back to the house and get prepared for tomorrow" Olivia smiled regretfully. 

Dolores sighed but knew she could not force Olivia to come out to dinner, if she didn't want to "How are you getting back to the house?" Dolores asked, as she had driven them all to the match today. 

" I will grab a taxi, will you congratulate Cristiano for me?" Olivia said, as she walked away, Leaving a sad Dolores behind, she wasn't looking forward to an evening of Katie taking about herself. 

***

Cristiano looked around for Olivia as his family walked towards him, but he couldn't see her, he wanted to ask how she liked Old Trafford. Seeing his mother and Katie walking towards him, he made his way over to them. 

" Great game son" Dolores smiled as she hugged Cristiano, she knew he was going to be so disappointed when she told him Olivia had gone home early. 

" I loved your goals" Katie said, as she kissed Cristiano. 

Cristiano returned the kiss briefly before he pulled away "Where is Olivia?" he asked. 

" Olivia went home, she couldn't be bothered to join us for dinner tonight" Katie said, before Dolores could say a word.

Dolores glared at Katie, she could see that she was out to cause trouble between Cristiano and Olivia " Did she say that?" Cristiano asked, a little hurt.