Three Little Words

Olivia's eyes widened as she stared at the images on her laptop, she should never have gone onto google. Irina Shayk was unfairly beauitful  it made her feel so insecure and made her question why Cristiano was with her and not with some model like Irina, they would make a beautiful couple. 

" Olivia what are you doing" Doloeres asked, taking a peek at her laptop.

Olivia quickly closed her laptop " Nothing really" she muttered, but that didn't fool Dolores. 

" Olivia spending hours googling Irina is not very healthy" Dolores replied. 

Staring down at the floor, Olivia sighed a little a little embarrassed at being caught, she was just glad it hadn't been Cristano " I know but I wanted to see who Cristiano will be spending time with" she mumbled. 

 " Cristiano won't cheat, anyone with eyes can see he is besotted with you" Dolores smiled. 

Olivia nodded her head a little, she knew deep down he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, Cristiano had been spending most of his free time with her, she didn't know why she was so paranoid about Irina.

" I believe that, but I guess am just a little wary of her" Olivia admitted. 

Dolores smiled at Olivia " Its just work, well it is for Cristiano, he won't risk losing you for a fling" she replied, trying to ease Olivia's fears 

" I hope not" Olivia said quietly, as Cristiano arrived home and he wasn't alone, he had brought home the model that Olivia didn't really want to meet. 

***

Olivia watched as Cristiano introduced Irina to Dolores, the older woman seemed to fall for the model's charm. Olivia narrowed her eyes a little but said nothing she didn't want to let everyone know she felt threatened. Cristiano turnd to Olivia, he smiled warmly at her and just as he was about to call Irina over, Olivia quickly made her excuses and hurried out the room. She rushed upstairs and ran into her room, locking the door, so Cristiano wouldn't walk right in. Olivia know she was being silly and Irina meaned nothing to Cristiano, this was just her own Issue and she would just have to deal with it in her own way. 

A knock at the door make Olivia jump a little " Olivia let me in" Cristiano called from the other side. 

" Can you just give me five minutes and I will be right now" she called back. 

There was a few seconds silence " You have five minutes, but if you are not downstairs by then I will be coming up for you and this locked door won't stop me" Cristiano warned. 

" Okay" Olivia  mumbled, as she leaned back against the door, she felt really silly for leaving the room like that, she had nothing to worry about right?. Taking a deep breath, she opened her door and headed back downstairs, forcing a polite smile on her face as she walked into the room that had Irina shayk in it. 

" Irina I would like you to meet Olivia, my girlfriend " Cristiano said stressing the girlfriend apart for Olivia's benefit, he was still a little annoyed with Olivia for running out the room like she did but was glad that she had come back. He knew Olivia was feeling less than secure about their relationship but he wanted to prove that she had nothing to worry about. 

Irina smiled warmly at Olivia " Its nice to meet you" she said, eyeing the girl that currently held Cristiano's heart she would never have paired the together in a million years. 

" It nice to meet you too" Olivia lied, saying it a little colder than she had intended. 

Cristiano stared at Olivia not impressed with her rudeness, he didn't like and would be having words with her later about it.