World Cup (2006)

Olivia smiled to herself as she arrived in Germany for the world cup, she couldn't wait until the tournament kicked off and watch Cristiano play. Things had been going really well for the couple they had been pretty much rock solid for the past year, even though Irina was still hanging around, something which made Olivia a little uneasy, she could see a spark between Cristiano and Irina even if Cristiano kept denying it, It was there and she was not imaging it. 

" Do you think I will get to see Cristiano, before the game tomorrow?" Olivia asked Dolores, she hadn't seen Cristiano in a couple of weeks, he had been totally focusing on the world cup with Portugal. Olivia had to stay behind in Manchester as she finished her exams, but she was here now. 

" Doubtful, scolari will want no distraction for his players, you will get to see Cristiano after the game" Dolores replied. 

Olivia sighed a little at another day of not seeing Cristiano " Great" Olivia mumbled as she followed Cristiano's family into the hotel they would be staying at for the next few weeks. 

" Cheer up olivia and sure you can go one more day without seeing that annoying brother of mine" Hugo joked, as he saw the disappointment on Olivia's face. 

Olivia laughed a little " Real funny not" she replied, as she glanced around the hotel, it was nice, then her eyes widened at the sight of the Argentine team she smiled at the thought of Cristiano knowing they were sharing  hotel with his rival, a rivalry that was just building he would go crazy. A few of their players looked over in her direction, some of them nudged Messi and pointed at her, she just rolled her eyes before she went to collect her room key from the front desk. 

***

Once Olivia had settled in, she messaged Cristiano to let him know she was finally in Germany , he probably wouldn't get her message till later, he was probably training right now. She had wanted to go but apparently Scolari had closed their last training session to everyone.So she had some free time on her hands, she ended up dragging Hugo and katia down to the outside pool.

" Have you seen who is staying at the hotel?" Katia asked, a little amused. She knew her brother would not be happy that they were sharing a hotel with his rival. 

Olivia smiled a little " Yeah I saw them as soon as I checked in" she replied,a she put some sun cream on. 

" Do we tell Cristiano?" Hugo asked, smirking at the thought of another epic Ronaldo tantrum. 

Olivia just laughed at the thought of Cristiano going mad " He probably already knows" she replied, as her phone beeped,, she smiled when she saw Cristiano had replied to her message. She read the message and her smile got wider as she looked at Hugo and Katie. 

" I assume my brother wants to see you" Hugo smirked. 

Olivia nodded her head " He does, do you both mind if I go?" she asked. 

" Of course not, just be careful not to get caught Soclari is not a guy you want to mess with" Hugo warned. 

Olivia smiled at Hugo too excited that she was going to see Cristiano sooner than expected " I will see you both later" she said, in too much of a rush, she didn't see the person in front of her until it was too late. 

" Oh I am so sorry" Olivia mumbled, looking down at the person she had knocked over and she groaned loudly when she saw Lionel Messi on the ground glaring up at him.  

Lionel got to his feet " Watch where you are going in future" he snapped rudely at her. 

" I said I was sorry"  Olivia smiled weakly as she offered Lionel her hand, he looked at her hand like it was the most disgusting thing on the planet, shooting one more dirty look at Olivia he muttered a curse under his breath and the rejoined his team, leaving Standing alone looking a little bemuse. 

Say You Won't Let Go जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें