Chapter 31: Truth or Touch

Once the waitress had walked away to bring our order I sank in my seat and stared at Zayn apprehensively, wondering if I had made the right decision. He was staring at me gleefully, God only knew what ideas were brewing in that twisted mind of his.

"Let me make this clear. You only touch me if I allow you too and since you're allowed to touch me it's only fair that I get to touch you too," I clarified, my voice filled with determination.

At hearing this he sat up straight and stared at me in surprise. "You want to touch me? You know I have no problem with that sweetheart." He winked at me.

"Okay good."

"I have a feeling this is going to be a goodnight," Zayn smiled happily as he moved closer to me.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We haven't even started yet." I pushed him further away.

The waitress came back and we both fell silent as she placed a small rack filled with twelve small glasses of brown liquid in front of us. She placed the bill on the table and Zayn took out a credit card and placed it inside.

I noticed how she lingered around longer than necessary this time, her eyes trained on Zayn the whole time. 

"Is there anything else you'd like?" She placed her hand on her hips and smiled flirtatiously at him. I frowned when I noticed the top few buttons of her blouse were undone and her ample cleavage was on full show. I could've sworn they were buttoned up when she took our order.

I didn't know why but her whole facade was really getting on my nerves. Zayn on the other hand seemed completely oblivious to her attention. 

"No, that will be all for now." He stared at me while he waved her off with one hand. 

She didn't seem to register his dismissal and she stood there frowning for a few seconds before she finally turned around, not before scowling at me first. 

"You seem annoyed," Zayn teased and then he raised his hand and caressed my cheek. "Were you jealous of the waitress checking me out?" 

"No," I replied a little too quickly. I brusquely brushed his hand away and glared at him. "Why would I be? I don't even like you."

"Now now Rosalie. This is a game of truth and your already lying. Lying gets you punished," He whispered huskily and placed his hand on my knee. His fingers played with the hem of my dress before they snuck underneath and moved higher.

His cold fingers felt like fire on my skin, I could feel my cheeks turn hot as I quickly pushed his hand away and adjusted my dress.

"We haven't started yet," I stuttered and then I straightened up and looked at him sternly. I then took a glass and placed it in front of him. "Okay, I'll ask the first question and if you can't answer you know what to do." 

"I must say this bossy side of yours is quite a turn on Rosalie. I don't think I'll be able to wait for your permission. What do you say we alternate between shots and touching each other? Plus I wouldn't want you going to school with a hangover tomorrow," He said looking at me with mock concern.

"Fine whatever just no where inappropriate," I replied feeling a little impatient. 

He ran a hand through his dark hair and then he turned to face me completely. He leaned against the table using his elbow to support his head resting against the palm of his hand. "Okay start."

"