Sequel and Playlists

Hey inzaynies! Thought it would be fun to let ull know the songs I listened to while writing this. The song above is the main one and it really suits Zasalie. The others are below:

Gangster - Kehlani

Vampire - lazyboy empire

Promise not to fall - human touch

Psycho - puddle of mudd

Schizophrenic conversations - staind

There are others but I can't remember them right now lol.

Okay and now for the sequel.
As you guys know there will be a sequel titled Love Bites.
I'm taking a break from this story for about a month because I want to focus on other things atm and I need a break from it lol.
To be honest I've already done up the cover and planned the first few chapters for another story I'm writing. That will be up sooner than Love Bites.

Would also like to warn you guys that the updates for Love Bites wont be so frequent and the story will be much shorter than insanity bites because I don't want to drag it on. Will probably update once in two weeks or something like that because there are other things I'm working on too.

Hope you guys understand and cont to support this story :)
Please add it to your library and follow me to get notified on updates because they won't be regular.
Also I'm planning to add steamier scenes in the sequel and might have to make those private ;p

If you have forgotten bits of the story once the sequel is out you can always reread insanity bites and give me more reads haha.

Ok this is most probably the last time I'll be updating through this book.
Will let you guys know once the first chapter is up and also my new story :)

Take care inzaynies and once again thanks for the support :) :)