Chapter 39: Nightmare

White walls were all I could see as I ran down hallway after hallway. My breathing was labored and my chest heaving as I turned another corner only to see another similar corridor. I ran down this one not bothering to look into the rooms I passed.

They were all empty with nothing but a small sized bed in one corner and a desk on the other end, but never any occupants.

Desperation filled every cell in my body as I reached the end only to yet another hallway. This place was a white walled maze and there seemed to be no way out.

I was about to take a step forward when I heard some movement in the room on my left. I quickly ran towards it and looked through the small glass panel on the white door.

A lump formed in my throat when I saw Harry dressed in a white t-shirt and pants, rocking back and forth on the bed. He didn't seem to notice me as he stared at the wall with a glassy look in his eyes.

My eyes never left his face as my hand wrapped around the door knob and turned it. It wasn't locked and it was only when I swung the door open and stepped in did Harry finally take notice of me.

"Rosalie," He breathed in a weak almost ghostly tone.

I noticed his skin was a pale shade of white and there were bite marks all over his arms. Some looked fresh, some where drying up. The sight of it made me nauseous, I had to steady myself as I took a step towards him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Where are we?"

He flinched at my words and then he laughed bitterly.

"I'm here because of you, don't you remember? I trusted you, Rosalie. I really wanted to help you but you didn't let me."

My eyes widened at his accusation and I suddenly forgot how to breathe.

"I didn't do anything. It must have been Zayn," I sputtered.

"Zayn. Zayn. Zayn, that's all you ever talk about. You are the problem Rosalie, not him." He held out his arms towards me. "You stabbed me with that fork over and over again. You did this to me and you haven't stopped."

"No," I whispered as I took a step back.

"Liar. You're lying. You're lying," He began rocking back and forth again with his arms still held out towards me.

My mouth opened in horror when I saw the old wounds re-opening and blood began oozing out of them. Harry stood up and took a threatening step towards me.

In a fit of fear I turned around and ran towards the door only to have it shut in my face. Panic consumed me as I heard the door lock and I struggled to open it.

That was when a face appeared on the other side. I looked up to see Zayn smiling at me wickedly as he raised a bunch of keys in his hand and then he walked away.

 I looked up to see Zayn smiling at me wickedly as he raised a bunch of keys in his hand and then he walked away