Chapter 54: Serial Killer

Kareena and I helped Harry onto the couch and then she went off in search for her first aid kit. Whilst she was gone I bent down to look at his bruised face and my stomach twisted at the sight of his blueish black cheek.

Harry seemed irritated as I studied him. He turned away and huffed like a child.

"Honestly I can never tell when you're going to do something stupid. Why would you use your body as a shield like that? Are you stupid or something? What if they had kicked you?"

I stared at his livid face and despite his tone an amused smile fought its way across my face.

"So it's okay for you to get beaten up by protecting me but not the other way around? I must say I never would have pegged you for a male chauvinist, Harry," I teased and my smile widened as Harry stared daggers my way.

"I agree with the girl,"Kareena walked into the room with a small first aid kit in hand. 

"Rosalie," I smiled at her as I introduced myself. 

She nodded quickly and handed me a roll of tape. "There's not much we can do about his face. It'll heal eventually. Let's take a look at your tummy, make sure they're no broken ribs."

Harry eyed her warily as she gently lifted up his shirt. 

This was the first time I saw his stomach and my eyes widened at the multiple tattoo's that adorned his skin. There were huge leaves on either side of his abdomen right over his pelvic bones. My eyes flitted higher as I studied the butterfly inked across the middle of his stomach.

There were also two birds, they looked like doves facing each other right beneath his collar bones. There was some inked wording above one of them but I noticed Harry was frowning at me so I quickly looked at Kareena and pretended to be useful. 

I held out the tape as I watched her press over his ribs

I held out the tape as I watched her press over his ribs. He winced in pain and sucked in a breath as she pressed over reddened skin.

"Doesn't feel like anything's broken," She muttered more to her herself than to us. She wrapped a piece of cloth over a bag of ice she had brought and placed it over that area. 

"Hold this," She instructed and Harry did as he was told. 

She then took a seat facing us and stared at us.

 "How did you guys find me?" She was quick to get straight to the point.

With the tape still in hand I got up from my crouched position and took a seat on the sofa next to Harry's feet. 

"Google," Harry answered quickly and her expression turned grim.

"It's that easy?" She frowned. Her kohl rimmed eyes narrowed and she tucked her dark shoulder length hair behind her ears. Despite her hard somewhat tough demeanor I found her quite stunning. Her beauty was exotic from her thick dark hair, piercing almond shaped eyes to her full luscious lips.