Terrible Person

Magnus sat at his desk reading through all the text messages he'd received from Alec over the days he'd spent endlessly looking through book after book.

The messages went from being angry and horrible, to being sorry, then to desperate.

Magnus didn't want to have to deal with Alec right now, so he deleted all the messages after he'd read them so he wouldn't feel the urge to read over them again and reply.

A knock came on Magnus' door, most likely Alec. Magnus sighed and ignored the knocking. It came again several more times before it began to annoy him and broke his concentration.

Magnus strode angrily over to the door and swung it open to find a very pissed off looking Isabelle.

She stalked in and turn to face Magnus with crossed arms.

"Ah Isabelle, how wonderful to see you." Magnus smiled at her like he didn't know why she was here.

"What did you say to Alec? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" She screeched.

Magnus sighed and walked over to sit on the expensive leather couch where he had kissed Alec and started this whole mess.

Magnus recounted the whole story to Isabelle, not sparing any details. When he'd done explaining, she simply slapped him.

"How dare you do that Magnus!" Isabelle screeched louder than ever as Magnus rubbed his sore cheek.

"I know what he did was wrong and horrible but how could you just kiss him, then have sex with him to tell him you aren't interested anymore?! That is ten times more wrong than what he did Magnus. You're a terrible person!" Isabelle screamed, got up and left.

"I deserved that." Magnus mumbled to himself, rubbing his sore cheek once more.

Magnus sat on the couch a little while longer thinking about everything Isabelle had said before she left. He was a terrible person.

Magnus wanted so bad to make things right with Alec but he'd promised himself he wouldn't until he found the spell. Then he and Alec could be happy together for eternity.

**********************************************************************************************

Alec lay curled in a ball in the middle of his luxurious canopy bed. He'd always dreamed that one day he and Magnus would make love to each other in a bed like this in a house over looking the beach.

Alec's daydream vanished as a knock came on his door. He didn't answer.

"Alec?" The gentle voice of his younger sister flowed into the room.

"Dinner is ready." Isabelle announced, opening the door when she didn't get a response.

Alec shook his head and turned away from her. He didn't want to face his whole family, plus probably Clary as well with all their questions and sympathy. Besides he wasn't hungry anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I know this is a short shitty filler chapter but it'll get good soon I promise! And I'm sorry it took so long to update! Thankyou all so much for those who have read too! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!