Planning

It had been weeks since Magnus had found the note from Sebastian on his door step, well one could only assume it was from him, yet nothing strange had happened.

Magnus and Alec were in their final stages of planning the wedding, all that was left to be done were the flower arrangements, getting the rings and getting their suits.

They were to have their wedding in the rather large, quite beautiful backyard of the institute. Alec wanted nothing too over the top and wanted it to be easy for everyone to get to.

Magnus had planned the whole honeymoon alone as a surprise for Alec. This time he was going to take Alec all over the world, to see everything there was to see. He wanted to spoil the love of his life rotten.

Magnus laid in bed, arms wrapped tightly around his lover. He'd been woken up by the sun, but Alec still slept like a baby.

There was a knock on the front door and Magnus sighed, untangling himself from Alec.

Magnus swung the door open to find Jace and Simon. What on earth could they want at this hour?

"What in the devil are you two doing here at this time of the morning?" Magnus sighed tiredly, running a hand over his face.

"Have you forgotten about us taking Alec suit shopping?" Jace laughed and pushed his was past Magnus into the apartment.

"Shit, that's today? What day is it?" Magnus shook his head in confusion but stepped aside for Simon who hadn't rudely pushed his way inside to come in.

"It's Thursday. Now where is Alec?" Jace demanded, eyes searching around what he could see of the apartment.

"Alec is asleep in bed Jonathan." Magnus smiled to himself since he knew Jace hated being called Jonathan.

"Don't make me kill you warlock." Jace said making his way down the hall to Magnus and Alec's bedroom to wake Alec.

When the boys had left to do their suit shopping Magnus decided he should probably do some suit shopping of his own.

********************************************************************************************

When Magnus got home from his suit shopping Alec was sprawled out on the sofa asleep. He looked so innocent, so perfect. Magnus reached out to stroke his cheek but Alec's eyes fluttered open before he could do so.

"All tired out from shopping hey?" Magnus spoke softly and slid on to the sofa to pull Alec into his arms.

"Yeah." Alec yawned and snuggled into Magnus, looking up and giving Magnus that lopsided smile he'd loved from the first moment he saw it.

"Wow, I just fall in love with you more and more every time I look at you." Magnus grinned and kissed Alec's nose softly.

Alec blushed and buried his face into Magnus' chest. Magnus just kept smiling and held his fiancé closer to him.

"So, where are we going for the honeymoon?" Alec asked after awhile of them laying in content silence.

"That's a surprise my love." Magnus grinned evilly to himself.

"I don't like surprises." Alec frowned grumpily. 

"Well you're going to love this one." Magnus grinned even more thinking about how much fun they were going to have.

"Well I guess as long as I'm with you it'll be perfect." Alec's frown turned upside down and he kissed Magnus.