The Wedding

Alec sat impatiently in his old room while his mother fixed his hair and put all the finishing touches to his suit.

Today was finally the day he got to marry the love of his life and he didn't want to wait a second longer.

********************************************************************************************

Magnus stood at the alter waiting to see his stunning soon to be husband walk down the isle. This was by far the happiest day of his long lived life.

After all the guests piled into their seats, music began to play and Magnus knew that was when he'd be seeing Alec walk down the isle to him.

Alec stepped into view with his father walking proudly beside him.

Alec did look stunning, his tight black suit hugged him in all the right places and his usually messy black hair was smooth and combed back.

When Alec reached Magnus he took his lovers hands and squeezed them tightly.

"You look so sexy." Magnus whispered with a grin.

"Says you." Alec grinned and looked Magnus up and down, in his dark grey suit which Alec was imagining removing later.

The priest spoke his words and then let Magnus and Alec say their part.

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood, from the moment I met you I knew you were the one. I want us to be the couple that everyone looks at and wishes they had a love as great as ours. I never want to stop falling in love with you and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Magnus smiled and let a few tears leak from his eyes.

"Magnus Bane, you are my one and only, my lover and my best friend. I promise I will never leave your side and I will love you for all eternity." Alec stopped in tears and could not continue but Magnus didn't care a single bit.

"You may kiss." The priest announced, closing his book.

Magnus picked Alec up and kissed him as all their friends and family cheered and clapped for the newlyweds.

Magnus never thought he see himself marry but he was glad he did because he'd never been happier.

Magnus swept Alec up bridal style and carried him into the institute so that they could be alone and get changed before the reception.

Up in Alec's old bedroom Magnus shut the door and slammed Alec into the wall and began kissing his neck, Alec groaned and pulled his husband closer but then pushed him away gently.

"Save some for later baby." Alec winked and sauntered over to the other side of the room to change his clothes.

"Fuck, you tell me to save some for later but how can I when you're taking your clothes off?" Magnus whined and grabbed Alec's bum.